PDA

View Full Version : FGL purchased AD&D advanced-2nd edition/4E CST Sat. 9PM every week long term voice

Kozmo
February 14th, 2017, 18:35
FG License:purchased the $40 pack single player.
Game System:I'll do AD&D 2E or 4E ill do 5E also what the hell.

Time Zone:Central Time USA,
Day of week and time: Saturdays starting at 9PM
If new game, planned start date: not sure
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week. Long term campaign. Somebodies sweet home brew would be nice but its all the same to me.

Text or Voice. Voice preferred, I could do video too either way
Voice software used:so far just Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:So far just me.
Character starting level & equipment:1st or zero or however its done

ummm We'll start here

Oh and adults 21 or over please

Trenloe
February 14th, 2017, 21:44
Hey Kozmo - it's not clear from this post if you're looking to play in someone's game or if you're going to setup a game and be the DM.

Kozmo
February 15th, 2017, 02:54
oh, oops I purchased the $40 pacage so I thought that was common knowledge that that was a player only thing.
For the record I want to join a group in that time frame.

vodokar
February 15th, 2017, 03:12
Kozmo. The $40.00 package, otherwise known as "Standard" license allows you to use full GM mode or player mode. The free Demo Mode is the one that is player only. Hence, why Trenloe asked whether you wanted to play or GM, because you can do either one with the software you have.

One word of advice. The best way to get a game is to seek out GM announcements in the Looking For Group Forum, on Discord Chat Server etc. and reply to them. Most GM's will expect you to find them and not the other way around.

Kozmo
February 15th, 2017, 15:55
much respect to all. Thank you for clearing that up. Kool I can DM one day!

damned
February 15th, 2017, 20:48
much respect to all. Thank you for clearing that up. Kool I can DM one day!

Woot!
And in the meantime keep browsing this subforum and applying directly to those games with openings that fit your availability.
Sometimes it takes several days or even weeks to find the right group but it will happen if you persist.

Kozmo
February 16th, 2017, 02:25
Kind of made this here(first) thread on the fly. Now that I've had a little time to reflect I think getting together a group to play Advanced, 2E, or 4E would work. Ofcourse I couldn't DM with such lack of XP but It would be nice. I'll keep checking and hang out on Discord a bit.

Thank you all and consider Sat nights.

I just think 5E is so liberal with the rules, but its seems to be popular.