PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 2-5 Players Weeknights 21:30 JST JAPAN D&D 5E The Most Potent Brew *New DM*

Genetex
February 13th, 2017, 13:21
FG License: Standard Licence + Class Packs + PHB + DMG + MM + Unearthed Arcana + Elemental Evil
Game System: D&D5E

Time Zone: JST
Day of week and time: Thursday 21:30 JST Japan
Planned start date: In Progress
Planned Duration & Frequency: Depending on Players 1/week or more.
Term: Trial Module which I am willing to continue into full length campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3+
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Basic Equipment

Details of your scenario: The party is sent to deal with a problem that should be instantly familiar to all rookie adventurers. If they are to achieve their goal our heroes are going to have to get their first taste of a real dungeon as they explore the ruins of an ancient Wizard’s Tower. From here you will be released into the open world to explore and develop.

****New DM****
I am new to being a DM and new to Fantasy Grounds so I am looking for those who don't mind a small learning curve as we go. The first module is designed for new players so it should run fairly smooth.

Gamecalendar page The Most Potent Brew (FULL):
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2417

Dwarf Ulf
February 13th, 2017, 15:54
When is it gonna be? What day?

Genetex
February 13th, 2017, 17:03
When is it gonna be? What day?
Not decided is there a day that is best for you?

ayesielar
February 13th, 2017, 17:20
Signed up :) Also new to FG. Will there be pre-gen PCs or should we come with PC prepared?

Dwarf Ulf
February 13th, 2017, 17:33
Well, I'm not doing anything at any morning, but I wouldn't wanna do 2 D&D sessions on the same day as Tuesday and Wedensday, so Thursday to monday or anything in between, if not it's cool, I'll still join.

Genetex
February 14th, 2017, 00:54
You should bring a PC or you can we can set up a time to roll one up

Genetex
February 14th, 2017, 01:19
Well, I'm not doing anything at any morning, but I wouldn't wanna do 2 D&D sessions on the same day as Tuesday and Wedensday, so Thursday to monday or anything in between, if not it's cool, I'll still join.
I sent you a PM and added different days to the calendar for everyone to vote on. We can find the best day for everyone.

CrazyYodler
February 14th, 2017, 05:57
Hey ya just adding my interest currently, depending on when the game happens I would be available most days currently. Applied and can brew up a character for ya. Should be flavorful and such :) I am DMing a FG game as well right now and its going smoothly and should be able to share anything that I know to help you along as well.

Genetex
February 14th, 2017, 07:43
Hey ya just adding my interest currently, depending on when the game happens I would be available most days currently. Applied and can brew up a character for ya. Should be flavorful and such :) I am DMing a FG game as well right now and its going smoothly and should be able to share anything that I know to help you along as well.
Sounds good ill activate you on the calendar and you can vote for the days you're available.

Gruber
February 22nd, 2017, 11:40
Hi, I'd Like to participate.

Edit: opened the calendar, but figured I could not participate as I do not have a licence. I would need a DM with Ultimate licence to play, so, meybe next time.

Genetex
February 22nd, 2017, 12:15
Hi, I'd Like to participate.

Edit: opened the calendar, but figured I could not participate as I do not have a licence. I would need a DM with Ultimate licence to play, so, meybe next time.

Yes sorry about that I am still thinking about getting the ultimate licence but wanted to try it out first. Also just to let you know I am personally very pleased with the program so far standard licence was well worth the $30.

Gruber
February 22nd, 2017, 12:54
Yes sorry about that I am still thinking about getting the ultimate licence but wanted to try it out first. Also just to let you know I am personally very pleased with the program so far standard licence was well worth the $30.

No need to feel sorry. I have also run only one game in FG and if I manage to find more I'll surely purchase licence. Thanks for the reply. Have a good game.

Hodor
February 25th, 2017, 06:38
I'd love to join in if you guys are still looking for players :)

Underdog
February 26th, 2017, 02:44
Worlds colliding. Genetex: Hodor is in my Friday night group. Great guy, great player. Gruber just joined our Sunday game so you guys will end up playing together after all.

Genetex
February 26th, 2017, 03:06
Hodor welcome to the gang^^
I would love to have you. I will send you a PM.

Hodor
February 26th, 2017, 05:52
Thanks a lot for letting me in the gang!

Gruber
February 27th, 2017, 12:30
Worlds colliding. Genetex: Hodor is in my Friday night group. Great guy, great player. Gruber just joined our Sunday game so you guys will end up playing together after all.

Hey, I did not receive any confirmation of being accepted into a Sunday's group. Which one were you talking about? If I recall correctly I've applied for this (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36877-New-DM-LF-3-4-Players-5E-Storm-Kings-Thunder-Sundays-10am-EST)one https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2443 (but the calendar page is gone and I can not access it).

If there is a spot at a Sunday game I'd be more than interested, my two games being cancelled or put to a hold last week :(

Dwarf Ulf
February 27th, 2017, 12:35
Mn I wonder what will happen on Thursday.

Genetex
February 28th, 2017, 07:00
The Sunday game is not mine it is Underdogs game ^^

Thursday will fun ^^

Gruber
February 28th, 2017, 10:02
The Sunday game is not mine it is Underdogs game ^^

Thursday will fun ^^

Yes, I figured. I've applied for the game but did not get any response in calendar app, so I was a bit :confused:by the post here. Sorry for the off-topic.

Genetex
March 1st, 2017, 02:36
I am starting a new Open World Campaign Mondays... Now accepting applications..

dybull
March 2nd, 2017, 21:43
hey gentex I want int come on :)