PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mine of Phandelver, looking for players, beginners welcome. wed 18:30 uk time

flashingturtle
February 13th, 2017, 08:45
FG License: ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: U.K. (GMT/BST)
Day of week and time: Wednesdays 18:30
If new game, planned start date: 22/2/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly, 3-4 hrs
Term: completion of module, probably several months

Text or Voice: voice only
Voice software used: fantasy grounds teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5 but will run with 6.
Character starting level & equipment: start at lvl 1, regular equipment
Character restrictions: anything from published wotc books (volos, scag, pota). No Unearthed Arcana or DM's Guild.

Details of your scenario:
More than five hundred years ago, clans of dwarves and gnomes made an agreement known as the Phandelver's Pact, by which they would share a rich mine in a wondrous cavern known as Wave Echo Cave. In addition to its mineral wealth, the mine contained great magical power. Human spellcasters allied themselves with the dwarves and gnomes to channel and bind that energy into a great forge (called the Forge of Spells), where magic items could be crafted. Times were good, and the nearby human town of Phandalin (pronounced fan-duh-lin) prospered as well. But then disaster struck when orcs swept through the North and laid waste to all in their path. A powerful force of orcs reinforced by evil mercenary wizards attacked Wave Echo Cave to seize its riches and magic treasures. Human wizards fought alongside their dwarf and gnome allies to defend the Forge of Spells, and the ensuing spell battle destroyed much of the cavern. Few survived the cave-ins and tremors, and the location of Wave Echo Cave was lost. For centuries, rumors of buried riches have attracted treasure seekers and opportunists to the area around Phandalin, but no one has ever succeeded in locating the lost mine. In recent years, people have resettled the area. Phandalin is now a rough-and-tumble frontier town.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2415

Khai
February 13th, 2017, 11:16
Interested to join, I quick new to FG so will need to learn on play,

Chemir
February 13th, 2017, 16:47
Sent you an application on the calendar, Turtle.

kindbob
February 14th, 2017, 11:07
Hey I'd love to join up! I am brand new to fantasy grounds but I have a fair amount of experience with 5e. I'm willing to play any class but my preference would be a rogue.

morbop
February 14th, 2017, 16:07
Hi! I would like to join youe team! I have not too much experience but I learn fast =)
GMT +2

kindbob
February 16th, 2017, 11:32
Hey I'd love to join up! I am brand new to fantasy grounds but I have a fair amount of experience with 5e. I'm willing to play any class but my preference would be a rogue.

I'm no longer available Wednesday

flashingturtle
February 16th, 2017, 20:04
thread closed, thanks everyone