PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekday/night Game Thursday <-> Monday GMT+1 EU No pref on system.

Dwarf Ulf
February 12th, 2017, 12:59
Start with LFG so people can see at first glance you are not posting a game for others to join, but that you are looking for a game or group.
Then, the number of players you have. Some people are looking for just themselves, others have a small group already that want to play together.
Time of Day and days you are available as well as Time Zone. You can go into greater detail in the post but put basics in the Title to save others time.
Lastly, if you have a preferred game system or specific adventure you would like to play, mention that here if you have the room in the Title.

Ok, now onto the post.

FG License: Paid!
Time Zone: GMT+1, Norway, Europe.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Daily or weekly, or monthly if the session is epic quality.
Term:Long term is pref.
Voice: Can voice chat, TS3, discord, skype among others.

Game System Preferred: Nothing is preferred. Open to all!
Game System Experience: Experienced with 5E and SW.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Quite experienced.

Character Type Preferred: Fighter or Wizard.
About me: I'm a person who loves a everything from a epic sci-fi to a normal bloke ending up in a fantasy story. I just wanna see what leads to where, and how much fun it can be to get there. Any story with either combat or lots of roleplay is fun, just as long there's not too much of either incase of stagnation, turning it into a meat grinder or pure pacifist diplomatic run.

I normally game WoW, EVE online, RB6:Siege, For Honor when it comes out next week. Diluvion is also a new favorite, a "steampunk" submarine game. Mech Warrior is also a fav, ARMA 3, and so forth. I love a good story, all in all, reason I have a hard time replaying some games cause I know what's gonna happen. Or I end up not finishing them since I love the game too much.

I have also never have completed a campaign as of yet due to people failing to show up.