PDA

View Full Version : Error: string "scripts/manager_table.lua":65

Lillhans
February 12th, 2017, 10:40
So I'm setting up tables to allow for up to quaternary table rolls (sort of exploding tables...). The tables are properly linked and the "exploding" effect works just fine in the campaign environment used to set up the module, prior to export.

But when I'm testing the export (in another campaign environment) any link to child table - within the parent table - creates a new table instead of rolling on the child table. And this is the error message accompanying it:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_table.lua":65: attempt to index field 'nodeTable' (a nil value)

The prosaic interpretation for which appears to be: Table results can not be other Tables. Something gets lost in module export, but I can't figure out what!

Table name nomenclature used: #[index number] [table name]

damned
February 12th, 2017, 11:52
Were all the tables you linked to in your initial table and linked tables new tables created in that campaign?
If some were inn other modules they havent exported and so are not available in the new campaign.

Lillhans
February 12th, 2017, 17:07
Were all the tables you linked to in your initial table and linked tables new tables created in that campaign?
If some were inn other modules they havent exported and so are not available in the new campaign.

Parent and child tables were all created, and links to table results established, in the same environment/campaign. With the PFRG ruleset, I find, links to modules currently not activated usually prompts for the required module to be activated.