PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to change the Passive Perception stat?

tsemana
February 11th, 2017, 14:21
The Observant feat gives you +5 to Passive Perception and Passive Intelligence. Is there a way to update the Passive Perception stat in the main character tab for this feat?

Martin153
February 11th, 2017, 15:39
From another post -

This is currently supported.

On the main tab, there is a place where Perception is located. It is abbreviated as PERC. There is a widget icon in the top right corner, meaning that you can CTRL + mouse-wheel up or down to add a permanent modifier. For example, if your Perception skill bonus totals +3, then you will have a 13 listed there. If you mouse-wheel up or down, you can add +5 to make your Passive Perception an 18 while keeping your skill for Perception at +3.

tsemana
February 11th, 2017, 17:22
From another post -

This is currently supported.

On the main tab, there is a place where Perception is located. It is abbreviated as PERC. There is a widget icon in the top right corner, meaning that you can CTRL + mouse-wheel up or down to add a permanent modifier. For example, if your Perception skill bonus totals +3, then you will have a 13 listed there. If you mouse-wheel up or down, you can add +5 to make your Passive Perception an 18 while keeping your skill for Perception at +3.

thanks! I saw the `+` icon and didn't know how to manipulate it. I promise I did RTFM, maybe more like skimmed it..

UPDATE: That is a REAL PAIN trying to tweak it with a macbook trackpad. Is there a keyboard equivalent for this function?

Martin153
February 11th, 2017, 17:30
I absolutely hate passive perception. But that's another topic ��

damned
February 11th, 2017, 23:56
thanks! I saw the `+` icon and didn't know how to manipulate it. I promise I did RTFM, maybe more like skimmed it..

UPDATE: That is a REAL PAIN trying to tweak it with a macbook trackpad. Is there a keyboard equivalent for this function?

Unfortunately for you its called a mouse. There are a number of features that dont work well with touch and with limited interaction input tools like the macbooks one...