PDA

View Full Version : DCC RPG Modules

leozelig
February 11th, 2017, 13:27
So, I just finished creating spell entries with all the spell check tables for the DCC RPG ruleset. Recently, the DCCRPG Google+ community posted a promotion for the Sorcerer's Grimoire (https://purplesorcerer.com/grimoire.php) by Purple Sorcerer. It's a nice tool and totally free. I don't know if Doug has any influence with game publishers, but it would be really great to be able to share my work with the community. I have created a module for the entire rulebook, including NPCs and equipment. I am going to poke GG again and see if they have any interest in supporting this.

vodokar
February 11th, 2017, 17:56
Send the module to Doug for review at [email protected]. If he believes it is worthy of publishing in the store, he will contact Goodman games for you and arrange the legalities.

Myrdin Potter
February 11th, 2017, 18:30
I gave Goodman a gentle nudge again. I was hoping I would see some of them in person over Presidents' Day Weekend as there is a big convention in San Ramon, CA which is close to where I live and where they are officially based and I was hoping to go and see someone in person, but I am going to Asia on a trip now, unfortunately.