PDA

View Full Version : LFP Beasts & Barbarians One Shot

goodmanje
February 10th, 2017, 01:24
FG License: I have an Ultimate license so anybody can play.
Game System: Beasts & Barbarians (Savage Worlds)
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Date and time: 2/12/2017 2:00pm Central
Planned Duration & Frequency: One Shot, No longer than 3 hours I hope.
Text or Voice: Voice only
Voice software used: Teamspeak
Number of Players needed: 3-4
Characters: Pregenerated characters will be provided.

Details of your scenario: This will be a short adventure to help me get accustomed to running games in Fantasy Grounds. It's been 30 years since I last GM'd so I have no idea how this will turn out.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2407

Hendell
February 10th, 2017, 02:00
Always good to see more savage worlds GM's.
Looking forward to trying this setting out.

Mask_of_winter
February 10th, 2017, 02:23
You've played it before Hendell :)
Wolves in the Borderlands.

goodmanje
February 11th, 2017, 01:25
Still need two more players. Don't be scared!

goodmanje
February 12th, 2017, 14:39
I'm going reschedule this game for a different date/time due to lack of players. The new date will be posted soon.

jboyd4650
February 12th, 2017, 17:18
if you got one more, would you do it?

goodmanje
February 13th, 2017, 00:09
Sorry jboyd4650, I just saw your comment a couple of hours ago. I'll let you know the time and date I reschedule for. I'd be glad to have you play!

GunbunnyFuFu
February 13th, 2017, 01:09
If I can make your game goodmanje, I certainly will be there! Looking forward to it!

GB

Topdecker
February 20th, 2017, 00:53
Hopping in the thread - I might be able to play depending on the new date / time. I have GMed "Death Of A Tyrant" and currently have a group in "Citadel Of The Winged Gods," so if you are running either, I will need to either be excluded or be counted on not to steer / reveal anything to others.

goodmanje
February 21st, 2017, 01:04
Awesome Topdecker. The one I have ready is a short one called Wolves in The Borderlands. I hope to schedule it soon.... I've had to work late the past couple of weeks so there hasn't been a very good time to do it.

BDaniel
February 21st, 2017, 01:57
goomanje
If you still have room and depending on date time group , I would love to try out the setting. Maybe you could add me to the stand by list if full.

Nemori
February 21st, 2017, 20:38
Hello,

I'd also like to voice my interest, I've been keeping my eye on Beasts & Barbarians for some time but didn't have the opportunity to play it or run it yet.

I probably read this adventure some time ago though, but I don't really remember much besides the title :)

BDaniel
February 21st, 2017, 21:03
Hello,

I'd also like to voice my interest, I've been keeping my eye on Beasts & Barbarians for some time but didn't have the opportunity to play it or run it yet.

I probably read this adventure some time ago though, but I don't really remember much besides the title :)

Hey Nemori. Good to see ya.:D

goodmanje
February 22nd, 2017, 10:26
Thanks for all the responses!