PDA

View Full Version : FG Offline

One_ofMany
February 9th, 2017, 06:49
Can I still create my campaign while offline? I don't have internet at work but want to work on creating my campaign.

LindseyFan
February 9th, 2017, 07:27
I believe the answer is yes. But shouldn't you be working at work? Lol. If you saw my DMing schedule, you'd see I must be sneaking a lot of time myself!

Trenloe
February 9th, 2017, 07:28
Absolutely - this is one of the strength of Fantasy Grounds. Your files are all stored on your local computer, so you can still work when/where there is no internet connection.

LordEntrails
February 9th, 2017, 15:34
More importantly than actually answering your questions, is welcoming you to the Community! Can you believe two of our illustrious members forgot that?

Welcome to the Community!

Kidding aside, welcome :) and if you have any questions let us know.

JohnD
February 9th, 2017, 19:26
I approve and admire the balls-y nature of your plan. Welcome! :)

LindseyFan
February 9th, 2017, 20:56
More importantly than actually answering your questions, is welcoming you to the Community! Can you believe two of our illustrious members forgot that?

Lol you called me illustrious! Wow. Who was the second person though? ;)

And yes WELCOME One_ofMany! You will find the FG fun keeps going even out of games for us all!

LordEntrails
February 9th, 2017, 21:00
Lol you called me illustrious! Wow. Who was the second person though? ;)...
Trenloe. I figured that when you stand next to him, that you two average "illustrious" *G*

LindseyFan
February 9th, 2017, 21:03
Trenloe. I figured that when you stand next to him, that you two average "illustrious" *G*
Twas a joke. I knew who you meant. :) There's a few Green Bars of Illustriousness different between us however. lol