PDA

View Full Version : LFG: D&D 5e Tuesday 7:30pm - whenever (TZ: Mountain)

lordjeb
February 7th, 2017, 18:24
Looking for a long-term group to play with. Currently want to be a player, but open to rotating DM responsibility in the future.

System: D&D 5E
Time Slot: Tuesday 7:30pm - whenever (MOUNTAIN) [6:30pm Pacific, 8:30pm Central, 9:30pm Eastern]
FG License: Ultimate
Voice Chat: TeamSpeak, Discord, or something else

I've been looking on the forums, but not seen anything that seemed to fit the bill. If I missed your post looking for players, please PM me.

nannywanny
February 8th, 2017, 02:18
Looking for a long-term group to play with. Currently want to be a player, but open to rotating DM responsibility in the future.

System: D&D 5E
Time Slot: Tuesday 7:30pm - whenever (MOUNTAIN) [6:30pm Pacific, 8:30pm Central, 9:30pm Eastern]
FG License: Ultimate
Voice Chat: TeamSpeak, Discord, or something else

I've been looking on the forums, but not seen anything that seemed to fit the bill. If I missed your post looking for players, please PM me.

I'm with him!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsemana
February 8th, 2017, 05:57
Damn, I would be totally in, but my schedule dictates I'm out until usually 10pm. Good luck!

lordjeb
February 10th, 2017, 17:42
Ok, so I set up a game on the game calendar. If we can get enough people interested in participating we can do it.

Game Calendar Link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2408)

Daemini
February 10th, 2017, 21:26
I signed up on Calendar. I can be on DM rotation if you like. I'd like to have each DM do story arcs, then switch up... Create a world or sandbox Forgotten Realms. Tuesdays are good for me, as long as it doesn't go over 11:00 Mountain, I'm eastern, so thats 1am for me. PM me if you want and we can discuss ideas.

CallMeV
February 11th, 2017, 02:49
hi,

im a new to dnd, made few chars and played some of the spin off soloable dnd board games, and i wouldnt be confident enough to DM, ( at least for the near future) im also only available tuesday, expect mine is every 2nd tuesday, would that work with you guys ? or be to out of action ?

in uk, so time frame i understand would be a minor issue,

either way interested to hear from you :)

Howell Family
February 13th, 2017, 14:29
I've signed up for the game as well. I have an ultimate license and would be willing to DM.