PDA

View Full Version : LFG- Two players looking for Pathfinder game

CruixLegeand
February 7th, 2017, 01:05
My fiance and myself are looking for a pathfinder game to join, We are not looking for PF-Society. I am an experienced player and my fiance is new to playing so I will be helping her though the gaming. We are UTC -7 (Mountain), Our free time is usually after 6pm for Mon-Fri and weekends we have a bit of free time. A short game or a long game would be fine, even a few one shots to let my fiance get warmed into the system. Preferred more role-play and such to simple fighting. We do have Team speak and Skype available if voice chat is needed. We will be using one FG instance shared for the two of us, thought I do have a few FG keys to use if we do end up on separate computers.

About me:
I do use the d20pfsrd website for a bunch of my research, but will limit down how I play. I do prefer Chaotic Neutral characters myself as it fits to my play style of reaction more than thorough thought, but I can play other alignments as needed. My styles of play usually consist of dps/glass-cannons, tanks, or crowd control when it comes to combat. I do like unique personalities with skills that do not always help with much other then build 'character' for them. I've played a few 3.5 and pathfinder campaigns spanning a few months to a few years. I like saying I a lot. Not the most eloquent of talkers but I do come up with a good quip or three.

About my fiance:
I do enjoy playing rpg games, longtime Legend of Zelda fan. I like playing dps, it seems to suit my style. I've tried doing the healer thing but still prefer dps in combat. A bit of a quiet/shy personality until I get warmed up to other people/players. I like my characters to play with fire, almost as much as I like playing with it in games.