PDA

View Full Version : Output for PCGEN eventually..

Graiskye
November 10th, 2005, 09:30
Noticed that an output sheet for FG has been added to the 'todo' list for PCGen, if people want this to happen sooner than later, you know the old adage the squeaky wheel(not too the point of being annoying mid you). It wouldnt hurt for a few more people to make a comment regarding it, might get it bumped up in priority. If you are a member of the sourceforge network you can comment here:https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1304406&group_id=25576&atid=748297

Thore_Ironrock
November 10th, 2005, 22:46
Well Graiskye, Rob knows that this is on the top of my CMP wish list, since I exclusively use PCGen to do the NPCs for Digital Adventure products.

8)

gawaine42
March 30th, 2006, 03:12
The PCGen tracker (1304406) needs some more info to be picked up and worked by the PCGen team - specifically, either someone who knows FG needs to volunteer to become an Output Sheet expert, or we need some good examples - character sheet output that has spaces for spells, feats, special abilities, class features, etc. Could you either upload some to the PCGen group (and send an email explaining what you're doing, and referencing the tracker number and [OS] in the subject line, to the group), or go out sourceforge.net and attach something to the tracker there? It would also help to have an email address that we can send samples to, to test, since I don't own FG.

CMP might prioritize it differently, but on the (free) PCGen side, there's too few monkeys to do everything. I've done all of 2 trackers myself, but with the above info, I could help.

kalmarjan
March 30th, 2006, 12:36
I can chime in here...

I am currently working on the stylesheet for Etools, so if there is any checking of character output for FG, I would be happy to double check the output for you.

If you need files sent...

The best way is to PM me... and we can go from there.

Sandeman