PDA

View Full Version : Lair Assault module question on PC creation

noxioustaco
February 6th, 2017, 00:53
Hey folks a couple questions on this from the Forge of the Dawn Titan

"Players should create characters of 5th level, using any official 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons sources (print products available in stores including material such as themes and backgrounds).
A character has three magic items, one of 4th level or lower, one of 5th level or lower, and one of 6th level or lower. The items can be of any rarity."

** I see in the Magic Items the Rarity, but I am having difficulty finding a table or reference to the level of an item.
Is it supposed to be up to the GM to figure out what level an item is, and how do I do that?
Is it based on the level of the spell used to create the item?

Seems like I am maybe missing some crucial data or a reference to where this information is located.

The player also has 840 gp to spend on other items, only two of which can be consumables.
The consumables must be of the character's level or lower.

** Same question applies, where are the levels for consumables?

Thanks

LordEntrails
February 6th, 2017, 00:58
It's an error or oversight in converting these to 5E.

5E doesn't have magic items levels, as you've noticed. I haven't seen an update or suggested conversion though. I guess the DM will have to make a ruling.

Zacchaeus
February 6th, 2017, 01:06
I'd suggest two common items and one uncommon item. That would tie in with the level of magic that players of 5th level might come across. But as LordEntrails says, it's up to the DM really.

Same for consumables which I would take to be potions essentially. So any two potions of either common or uncommon which they can afford for the gold. Use the guidelines in the DMG for the values to assign to those (or use the value in the DMG lists which are randomly generated within the range for each level of item).

Seya
February 6th, 2017, 01:22
When I ran it I let them have 2 potions, one common, one uncommon and one rare. They were pretty OP. So I had to use the more difficult encounters. The hard part was dealing with half resistance

noxioustaco
February 6th, 2017, 04:53
OK, so maybe I can playtest this with my guys and see what we come up with and I can share.

I'm not sure how just common and uncommon fits when it says ANY rarity. Is it uncommon and common or ANY rarity?

Also additionally as I go along and hack this out, I see that P01-05 says:

"The characters have four minutes (20 rounds) to defeat Mordai Vell before he succeeds in crafting the scepter, causing them to lose the challenge."
** 5E PHB says one round is 6 seconds, so I think I'm going with (40 rounds)?

Also, Seya,

Please elaborate on what you mean by half resistance?
Are you talking about 1/2 for Fire due to primordial magic?

Overall, I like this port despite the little inconsistencies.

Will see if we can provide some help for item picks

Thanks, guys and girls !!

damned
February 6th, 2017, 06:02
i told the players 2 +1 or equivalent items and a +2 or equivalent item. Whats equivalent? I let the players decide that :)

Zacchaeus
February 6th, 2017, 11:43
Ok, so I posted above blind - i.e. not having the DMG in front of me. Now that I have...

According to the DMG there are 5 tiers of rarity which is mainly used to compute a value of the item. Whilst it says that an item of Very rare and Legendary is for character levels 11th and higher and 17th and higher respectively there is nothing to stop the DM from choosing otherwise. Additionally rare items can be available for character levels of 5th and higher. I would therefore amend what I said before and allow 2 common or uncommon items and 1 rare item.

I don't understand the reference to 4 minutes being 20 rounds since a round in 4th edition was also 6 seconds, so I'm thinking that's a misprint in the 4e edition of the module which has carried over. I'd ignore the minutes bit and work on the number of rounds i.e. 20 rounds.

damned
February 6th, 2017, 11:51
20 rounds is correct. It is beatable if players pay attention to the emphasis on speed and they dont take too much damage in the first room!

Seya
February 6th, 2017, 14:50
I don't remember exactly how the resistance worked since I didn't know how to program the effect. I just didn't use it. I used +1 and - 1 instead. Plus for when the PCs had mobs attacking them when they should be taking more damage. And the minus when they of been taking less.

Zacchaeus
February 6th, 2017, 15:20
I'm assuming you mean the fire resisting gem. I think it, too, might be slightly in error, since there's a conflict between the text and the gem's description. You can set up the 5 points of fire resistance on a character with RESIST: 5, fire. Or just RESIST: fire if you go by the description in the gem. The second part I think should be advantage on the save rather than a +5 on the save. The other thing talks about halving fire resistance so that would be something like a Dragonborns fire resistance or perhaps a resistance from a spell etc. I'm not sure what that really means since I think it's probably talking about a 4e mechanic. I think I'd handle that by making all saves against fire be with disadvantage (apart from the gem above).

Seya
February 6th, 2017, 16:07
And a room increased the fire damage.

daggerfortysix
February 6th, 2017, 16:15
Will this module be corrected accordingly and updated? Thanks in advance!

Seya
February 6th, 2017, 16:20
If the effects were built in the module it would be way easier. I still really enjoyed it. The trophy system is cool. Doing speed runs would be lots of fun too.

Zacchaeus
February 6th, 2017, 18:10
I have noted the things pointed out in this thread, and will pass those to the module author.

noxioustaco
February 7th, 2017, 05:56
OK we are getting past the whole item thing and having fun rolling up characters.

Another couple questions:

*** Spoilers for players ahead don't peek ***

Are consumables things like healers kits etc?
I'm thinking this is true because it says so after the magic item section, but I am not seeing a consumables list in the PHB or DMG.

MOops, forgot the other questions. I think in P01-04 it references a paper play aid for recording creature placement.
We might want to remove that or add a Map the GM can use as a notepad or something
Just a thought..

*** Spoilers for players ahead don't peek ***

And, in P01-07 " Entry Chamber" it says:

"This wide room contains four shallow pools, which are home to a number of tiny fish.
There is a set of double doors to your left, and two more sets of doors across the room."

I can see the doors on the map, and the corner squares are where the fire statues pop up.
Where are the four pools located? Is it intended to be the four areas that aren't the red walkway paths?
That's a shitload of oil !!!

P01-13 Monsters and Traps:

" A module you are attempting to use is not loaded."
" Activate module and attempt to open again"?

I have no mods loaded, just running 5E ruleset/Core ruleset v3.2.2

Thanks

Everyone is excited, we have so far:

1x Human paladin
2x Dwarven Fighter Brother team
1x Dwarven Cleric
1x Halfling Rogue
1x Gnome Wizard

Who will live to see the other side?

We shall see....

Thanks again

Zacchaeus
February 7th, 2017, 11:43
1) Consumables: I read this as anything which can get used up. So, potions, spells scrolls, healing kits - anything that has limited use and those uses don't come back after any kind of rest.
2) Yes, the light brown bits will be the shallow pools. There's no other interpretation that I can see, and the map is the map that comes with the pdf.
3) It's a list of all monsters and traps and since some of these are found in the PHB or DMG then you'll need those modules open for the list to show up. If you don't then you'll get the error message that you saw.

Myrdin Potter
February 7th, 2017, 16:26
If you are looking for a set of characters to run, I have 16 different variations based on the standard WotC pregenerated characters for levels 1-10 on www.dmsguild.com . You would just need to add any magic items you want (some of the characters already have healing potions and other minor magic items). Should save time to run this as a fun one-shot for your group.

jojogladco
February 10th, 2017, 01:33
Hey folks a couple questions on this from the Forge of the Dawn Titan

"Players should create characters of 5th level, using any official 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons sources (print products available in stores including material such as themes and backgrounds).
A character has three magic items, one of 4th level or lower, one of 5th level or lower, and one of 6th level or lower. The items can be of any rarity."

** I see in the Magic Items the Rarity, but I am having difficulty finding a table or reference to the level of an item.
Is it supposed to be up to the GM to figure out what level an item is, and how do I do that?
Is it based on the level of the spell used to create the item?

Seems like I am maybe missing some crucial data or a reference to where this information is located.

The player also has 840 gp to spend on other items, only two of which can be consumables.
The consumables must be of the character's level or lower.

** Same question applies, where are the levels for consumables?

Thanks

You'll have to decide on what you feel is comparable to a 4th, 5th and 6th level item from 4E.

I'm a softie of a DM. I allowed them 2 Uncommon, 1 rare and a plus 1 weapon for their load out. I had them use Max HP instead of rolled HP. We played with the healing surges variant healing rule as that was standard in 4E and this is a straight port of a 4E module. I rolled for some of the auto damage effects instead of just applying 10 damage. I allowed for them to use UA classes and feats.

I still easily TPK'ed them the 1st two runs and should have on the last run but forgot to apply damage on the map change over due to DM fatigue.

spoofer
February 18th, 2017, 13:46
"Due to Maegera's primordial magic, a characters' fire resistance is halved while in the dungeon (thh docs not affect resistance to all damage, such as a goliath's stone's endurance power)."

There does not seem to be an easy way to do this. I am going to change it to every character gains the following effect:
VULN: 2 fire

This gives assigns two extra damage every time a PC takes fire damage. RESIST applies after this, reducing this amount to one. I am not sure if two damage is a good number. It might feel a bit high. If so, then one should be about right.

Question: Are the DC levels too high? They feel high. 4E used higher numbers.

Seya
February 18th, 2017, 14:15
Thanks for the update. The DCs weren't a problem for my party

LordEntrails
February 18th, 2017, 18:53
"Due to Maegera's primordial magic, a characters' fire resistance is halved while in the dungeon (thh docs not affect resistance to all damage, such as a goliath's stone's endurance power)."

There does not seem to be an easy way to do this. I am going to change it to every character gains the following effect:
VULN: 2 fire

This gives assigns two extra damage every time a PC takes fire damage. RESIST applies after this, reducing this amount to one. I am not sure if two damage is a good number. It might feel a bit high. If so, then one should be about right.

Question: Are the DC levels too high? They feel high. 4E used higher numbers.
Umm, wouldn't this adversely effect those PCs that don't have fire resist? They should not be taking extra damage from fire. Only PCs that have fire resist should be effected. And, if you follow 5E philosophy, resist and vulnerability cancel each other out. Of course, that's more effective than as written.

Whatever you decide the effect should be, I would only add it to those that have fire resist already.

Zacchaeus
February 18th, 2017, 22:40
PCs that don't have fire resistance will be taking the full damage. Those with fire resistance will be taking 3/4 damage instead of half - that's the way I'm reading that. Since there's no real way to handle that automatically in 5e you'll have to do it manually I fear.

spoofer
February 18th, 2017, 23:24
PCs that don't have fire resistance will be taking the full damage. Those with fire resistance will be taking 3/4 damage instead of half - that's the way I'm reading that. Since there's no real way to handle that automatically in 5e you'll have to do it manually I fear.

At the end of the day, I want two things:
1. Player enjoyment
2. Smooth playing

My solution is not faithful to the original but it is fair and it is smooth. Over the years I have found that players enjoy fairness and quickness. That equates to fun. Others may prefer a more faithful version. FG automation kicks ***. If you can use it, you should.

I am going to present these different ideas to my players before we start. Maybe they want faithful too. :)

noxioustaco
February 20th, 2017, 04:17
Regarding number 3.

Still getting the same error even if the modules are open.

Thanks

Screenie attached

noxioustaco
February 23rd, 2017, 05:37
Play Test notes
Seemed rushed a bit for conversion, lots of 4E stuff left in the mod.
My feedback:

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********
P00-00 Credits

SPOILERS, PLAYERS NOT ALLOWED, BUT YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE ANYWAY, SO YEAH GO ON YA'LL

I spent some hours dissecting the conversion for the intent and trying to convert it for my 5E vision.

I'm trying to help whomever follows along and save them some time.

If you want to just play it like its laid out, knock yourself out. You can kill parties all day long and they will never succeed.

But if you want them to have fun and have some sense of satisfaction at least try to make it fair.
I've been DM'ing for over 25 years, AD&D and onward, I've done Monty Haul, Role Playing not enough toilet paper, and some serious ReaLife years long campaigns.
It’s not totally awful, we struggled through it, but man oh man it could a been so much better.

Ok, so off my soapbox with apologies to the conversion author(s).

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

** Begin Actual useful stuffs **

I submit my humble recommendations for DM's considering using this for 5E.

I understand and realize that 5E is more open to interpretation and allows flexibility to speed play.
I’m not here to debate that or engage in a war of numbers regarding one DC save over another.
I'm just trying to save a DM some time in getting it off the ground and done quicker with some tweaks.

P01-01 Lair Assault: Forge of the Dawn Titan

I liked the simple four paragraph layout here and what it was all about.

P01-02 - Character Creation

“A character has three magic items, one of 4th level or lower, one of 5th level or lower, and one of 6th level or lower. The items can be of any rarity.”

Items don’t have levels in 5E. They have a rarity assigned, but no way to filter on rarity or even extrapolate consistently what level it would be based on value and rarity.

“The player also has 840 gp to spend on other items, only two of which can be consumables. The consumables must be of the character's level or lower.”

I’m not seeing anything in 5E that has a description of consumables. (see solution below #5)

What is the 840gp number based on? (just whatever the 4E module said I’m guessing)

How I solved the magic items issue based on 6 runs so far with various Races and classes:

I opened DMG to the group and said:

Each PC can pick from one Wondrous Item but it must be Uncommon or lower.
Each PC can pick one Armor - Rare or lower.
If they didn’t wear armor they could choose from Bracers of Defense or Cloak of Protection
Each PC can pick one Weapon - Uncommon or lower.
Each PC can pick from 2 potions, scrolls or healing kits that their PC can use but they can’t exceed a total of 840gp.

Also, if it’s a 5th level party I allow 3 rolls on the treasure hoard table of Challenge 05-10 if they decide to go nightmare mode.
Then I adjudicate random treasure from the rolls. (I got to have some fun, too right?)

************************************************** ***************************************
You can’t say this to players and not expect Rules Lawyers and Min maxers to do whatever they can to win.

"Going into this challenge, players should understand that the encounter is intentionally challenging, and characters and parties optimized for success are the most likely to succeed.
Some players might know details about the challenge from previous sessions, which they are free to share with other players."

************************************************** ***************************************

P01-03 Background

How about we put some of the text in here and format it with some chat boxes we can maybe share with the players?

Also, notes about some suggested background info. we could add in an appendix with links?

For example:

:Chat Box
The once-bustling metropolis of Neverwinter lies mostly in ruins after a century of turmoil. Nearly thirty years ago, a cataclysm created by a waking primordial struck the city, bringing fires, earthquakes, and evil portents. But even that event could not kill the city completely. Now, widespread repair efforts have given Neverwinter new life under the stewardship of the Lord Protector, Dagult Neverember, Open Lord of Waterdeep.

Link to map and or location of Neverwinter?
Picture or image of our Lord Protector and some back ground?

Years before the cataclysm, cultists of Asmodeus calling themselves the Ashmadai ("Messengers of the Raging Fiend") began working in the region as agents of the Thayan lich, Szass Tam. The exact nature of the bargain between Szass Tam and the cult-or perhaps between Szass Tam and Asmodeus himself- remains unclear, but Szass Tam has a powerful magic scepter in his possession that the Ashmadai cultists consider a holy relic.

Info needed:
Thay?
Szass Tam?
Why? Scepter? What does it do? Flush ghost poopy? Please do tell....

The Ashmadai have been split into two factions. One group, led by the dwarf Favria, is slavishly loyal to Asmodeus. The other group, led by a tiefling named Mordai Vell, is manipulative and seeks to wield power, rather than pay homage to it. The first group-older and less intellectual-uses the scepter to serve Thayan interests. The second group is less dedicated to Thay and has orchestrated the Ashmadai's rise to power in the city through shady deals and manipulation.

Once again, what does it do and how is it used?

Recently, Mordai Vell and his followers have been pushing the cult into the open, marking buildings whose occupants have suffered the wrath of the cult with the sign of Asmodeus. A few weeks ago, Mordai Vell discovered the catacombs of the Waterclock Guild hidden beneath a large mausoleum in Neverwinter's graveyard. The Waterclock Guild was an organization of artisans famous for building beautiful and intricate waterclocks without the benefit of magic. It also had a hand in designing the mechanisms that the dwarves of Gauntlgrym used to bind the primordial Maegera. Using the records, he discovered in the Waterclock Crypts, Mordai Vell has found a path under Mount Hotenow that bypasses Gauntlgrym, giving him access to the primordial and its power.

Info needed:
Why was he rooting around in the graveyard?
So, the Primordial isn’t really bound, anyone can access it? Kind of conflicting here.

Mordai Vell resents the Ashmadai's forced relationship with the Thayans, and he plots his own rise to power.
He plans to fuse the power of the Nine Hells with the might of the primordial Maegera to create a new scepter in the image of the original but with greater power. If he succeeds, Neverwinter is doomed.

Info needed:
So we really dont know what he is trying to do here.
What’s the power of the nine hells and how will this scepter be greater?
Would be nice to have some background

Lord Neverember's allies are busy dealing with threats within the city. For this reason, he has beseeched the adventurers to eliminate Mordai Vell (offering a sizable reward if they are successful). Neverember put his best wizards to work scrying the cultist, and he is able to provide the party with a map of the complex where Mordai Vell was viewed. The characters now journey through tunnels in Mount Hotenow, speeding toward the Forge of the Dawn Titan, where the tiefling works to complete the scepter.

Three out of four times, first question is, what’s a sizeable reward?
So, if we get there and stop him (or it), we can just have the scepter and whatever it can do now if it doesn’t do these nine hells ****, right?
What does the scepter do? what is it? ( I made a item for the scepter he used as a focus)

And what are we supposed to do after we stops it, c’mon back to Never winter? Keep on moving to next crazy mission?
(see end of the module for more unanswered questions about rewards)

noxioustaco
February 23rd, 2017, 05:38
P01-04 Before the Encounter

(Feels like this should have been 2 or 3 separate sections, too much info in the tab)
I think it would have been nice here from a Fantasy grounds perspective to recommend some option settings for the DM to use such as:

Chat: Show GM rolls.
I used this after having the discussion that; Hey we are going to play this straight up. If I CRIT you 5 rolls in a row, there it is, suck it up and live with it.
Also, maybe a reminder about house rules and checking settings for initiatives etc.

Some GM's are new and appreciate some small incorporated tips. (Yo F.G. how’s about adding a HELPTIP - hover / link)

************************************************** *****************************
At this point without giving anything away; ask players if they want Nightmare Mode for greater reward possibility
************************************************** *****************************

Section 4-1

Before the encounter, choose the creatures that you want to include in the lair assault from each of the following level groups:
Then a list is given but there are no links showing what they do, attacks, prefer row or aisle seating; nothing.

This is what we get:
Challenge Rating 1 creatures: 2 hellfire warlocks or 2 seared devils
Challenge Rating 2 creatures: 2 blazing skeletons or 2 fire bats, and 2 fire temple champions or 2 servants of the fire lord
Challenge Rating 3 creatures: 10 fire temple elects or 2 hell hounds
Challenge Rating 5 creatures: 1 fire elemental

If you're playing with four players, remove a pair of CR 2 creatures. If you're playing with six players, add a pair of CR 2 creatures.
Each encounter area (story) has been prepared with pre-linked encounters for party sizes of 4, 5 or 6 players.
In addition, optional encounters have been made available which switch the CR 1 and 2 creatures as detailed above.

Would have been nice to have links here from each encounter area so you don’t have to jump ahead to each room and plot out what you’re going to do.
Some rooms have encounters for 4-6 and encounters for Nightmare Mode
Some rooms have separate encounters for 4 and 5 and 6 and encounters for Nightmare Mode

Section 4-2

Placing Creatures and Terrain Features

Use the Lair Assault play aid to record your placement of the creatures you chose and the terrain features for your reference
"Where is this play aid that is referenced?"

Says to use a minor action to catch a fish in the entry chamber, that’s a 4E term.
This "fish catching" should maybe have a DC assigned to it, getting that Fire Resistance from scarfing said fish is kind of important.
I just went with DC12 - Survival check, if it’s a Rogue type maybe they get Sleight of Hand?

** Statue issues **

"In this challenge, the terrain features three types of statues.
When choosing statue locations for placement, place a statue in a corner of a room, adjacent to two walls and not adjacent to any doors. Place the following statues:"

4 mundane statues (M)
5 fire-spitting statues (S)
1 bejeweled statue (J)

"A encounter has been prepared containing mundane statue tokens that when added to FantasyGrounds's CombatTracker will pre-place the statues in the suggested locations throughout the dungeon."

It says "mundane" but it places mundane, fire-spitting and a bejeweled statue.
Kind of hard to relate the statues placement in P01-04 if you don't have the maps already. (Should be some linkage)

** Some kind of error here if you use the P01-04 Statue Placement Encounters and then the encounters in the rooms

**For example:

On section P01-04:

Use the Statues Placement - Pre-Round 4 (Open and Add to Combat Tracker) on the Encounter Map (Pre-Round 4 Player) found in P01-05
Then use the Entry Chamber - Hound Pre Round 4 (Encounter) from P01-07 Entry Chamber (Open and Add to Combat Tracker)
It will put another statue in the same place as Statue 2 and add it to the Combat Tracker again
And now it says " Fire Spitting Statue" as a label and there is a tag across it that reads "Trapped" that players can see on the shared map.

Section 4-3
Statue Traits

************************************************** ******************************
The fire-spitting statues shoot magic fire from their mouths (see page 11). (where are the page numbers)?
The statues when they hit the combat tracker have a entry for "Fire Bolt" with no attack stats, says "NULL ENTRY"
************************************************** ******************************
Once again here, "removing the gem requires a minor action" (4E term) whats the 5E equivelent?
Resolved by using Section in PHB called Movement and Position ( ref sidebar Interacting with Objects around you)
Gem of Fire Resistance here gives the description of a Ring, is it a Ring or a (Gem is classified as a piece of jewelry/wondrous item)

noxioustaco
February 23rd, 2017, 05:41
Robe of Fire Resistance

Resistances in 5E are just half damage if you have resistance. There are no numbers like 4E.

Resolved: The Cloaks if worn in the Dungeon should give RESIST: FIRE as an EFFECT and a +5 bonus to the save Only while in the complex.
The Cloak magic dissipates after leaving the influence area of the Primordial

P01-10 Collapsing Room
Statues Fiery Bolt spell has a null value doesn’t exist (no attack available)

P01-11 Corridor of Runes

Large stone tiles embedded with runes cover the floor of this narrow corridor. Double doors are set into the left wall at the far end of the corridor.

This room has the following features.

Runes:
A creature that enters a rune square loses any fire resistance and gains vulnerable 5 fire. These effects last until the end of the encounter.
(A character carrying the gem from the bejeweled statue or wearing the robes from the Robe Chamber ignores this effect while holding the gem or wearing the robes.)

This should read:
A creature that enters a rune square loses any fire resistance and gains Vulnerability FIRE.
All Fire damage is now doubled until the end of the Encounter. These effects last until the end of the encounter.
(A character carrying the gem from the bejeweled statue or wearing the robes from the Robe Chamber ignores this effect while holding the gem or wearing the robes.)

So:
If we go back to
Runes: in P01-06 and read what happens at Round Four it doubles the damage in 4E rules from 5 to 10. In 5E multiple Resistances or Vulnerabilities don’t stack.
So, if we wind that out for 5E, the Damage you get here in the Corridor; if you are on a Rune at Round four goes as follows:

1) Enter a Rune Square = x2 Fire (Vulnerability FIRE)
2) In a Rune Square when round four starts you get 20 points DMG No save.
3) The 5 DMG ongoing is 10 DMG until you Save CON DC 15. My number use your own, still about a 30% fail chance for an 18 CON Fighter Dwarf
4) I still TPK'd about 50% of the parties if they fought bad in entry, failed saves here and they didn’t keep up the speed.

P01-12 The Forge

Chat box:
There are two exits from this chamber: a portcullis on one side of the room and a set of double doors on the other.
A large, stone demon idol holding an iron bowl of burning oil stands on a pedestal in the center of a pool of lava.
A narrow channel in the stone floor allows the lava to flow to a glowing anvil, apparently fueling it with magical energy.

Idol:
The idol rises to the ceiling (10 feet) and has two glowing red gems for eyes. It holds a large, iron bowl filled with burning oil.

When an unconscious character starts his or her turn in the Forge, one of the statue's eyes grows brighter.
During that character's turn, the character stands up and is dominated until the end of his or her turn.
The character remains unconscious and takes a full complement of actions during his or her turn, chosen by you.
In addition, the dominated character can use encounter powers and daily powers instead of only at-will powers.
(To let the player participate, let him or her control the character with the agreement that he or she does what's in the party's worst interest.)

What is this based on, the Spell "Dominate Person"?
What are Encounter powers and Daily powers?
There are over 400 in 4E, what are we doing with them here?

P01-13 Monsters and Traps
Goes to a Module Load error screen even if PHB and or DMG are open

Paralyzed creature did not take a CRIT hit within 5 ft
(need to play test again)

SpiritofFire
February 26th, 2017, 03:00
Yea, same for me... The monsters and traps sections just give me an error...

spoofer
February 26th, 2017, 10:53
This conversion was a huge disappointment. The original adventure is great, but the 5E FG module is full of unconverted stuff (as has been pointed out above). Even the module name has a typo. It is spelled "Assualt".

Until now, I have never been disappointed with anything I have bought in the FG store. This is the first time.

Grimlore
July 11th, 2017, 23:15
have there been any update to this module, addressing the issues raised above?

Zacchaeus
July 12th, 2017, 00:36
have there been any update to this module, addressing the issues raised above?

No, I haven't had a chance to look at this one in any kind of detail and the author of the module is a tad busy too. I'll try to get a look at it maybe next month, but more likely later.