PDA

View Full Version : New GM, looking for players for Lost Mines of Phandelver/5e campaign

Pelimar
February 5th, 2017, 21:15
Currently full but should anyone drop and you are still interested, please leave your name on the sign up log.

FG License:
Game System: 5th Edition

Time Zone: Eastern USA
Day of week and time:Wednesdays at 7PM
If new game, planned start date: Starting 2/8/17 with session zero and then full immersion on 2/15/17
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for 3-4 hours per session
Term: At least through the entire adventure, then continuing onward if group wants to into another module or homebrew mix.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak 3

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, encouraging roleplay and narrative story telling
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 player, need 3-4 others
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes

Details of your scenario: Hey folks and thanks for stopping by. I am looking to start up my own campaign and would love to start the way I was introduced. Looking for other new players willing to learn or experience players or GMs wanting to play and teach. I will be starting in the Lost Mines of Phandelver and should the group wish to afterwards, adventure into another module with a mix of homebrew side adventures along the way. I like to let the dice roll and tell the story! If you have any questions feel free to reach out here or via Direct Message.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2392

EvilWing01
February 5th, 2017, 21:18
Do you want Direct Messages, or responses in here in reference to interest? I would be interested in joining.

Pelimar
February 5th, 2017, 22:13
You ca do either or can sign up at the game calendar page link.

SpillWill
February 7th, 2017, 19:22
I was just wondering if this game was in the morning or night because your post says 7pm but your calendar says 7am

damned
February 7th, 2017, 21:29
I was just wondering if this game was in the morning or night because your post says 7pm but your calendar says 7am

Welcome Spillwill

The calendar looks correct to me.
Its probably your profile that needs updating.
The calendar doesnt really know where you are - you need to enter your timezone and DST observance in your profile and then the calendar will show properly.

Pelimar
February 7th, 2017, 21:41
Oops I see what he is saying. In the body of the text it says 7am. Will fix that when I am at a computer. It is 7pm but unfortunately it is currently full. If something opens up, I will be filling from the calendar sign up so if your interested I would encourage you to do so.