PDA

View Full Version : Digital Adventures November Release -- Lairs of Evil!

Thore_Ironrock
November 9th, 2005, 22:48
Digital Adventures November Release - Lairs of Evil
Three Fantasy Grounds Adventures for Mid-Level Characters

by Kevin W. Melka
Compiled for Fantasy Grounds by Digital Adventures, LLC

This product contains three different locations featuring evil villians up to no good: an evil church, the prison of a malevolent devil, and the lair of an assassin -- each presenting a different challenge for your players. Both do-gooder and mercenary will be able to find adventure here, with various plot hooks provided to suit any campaign.

These three short adventures are for 6th - 9th levels characters suitable for any campaign setting. This downloadable product contains everything you need to play this adventure with the Fantasy Grounds software, priced at only $3.00 and can be downloaded at:

https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=5867&

For more information on previous and future releases from Digital Adventures visit our website at:

https://www.digitaladventures.net/

Happy Gaming!

richvalle
November 10th, 2005, 00:10
Good to see you're still around cranking out the stuff!

rv

Thore_Ironrock
November 10th, 2005, 00:18
Good to see you're still around cranking out the stuff!

rv

Hey Rich!

Well, I had two releases in September, mostly because my regular job was going to be busy in Oct and I knew it was going to be hard to get something out. The good news is I have TWO new rulesets in developement, one higher level adventure, and a contract from Code Monkey for yet another WOTC adventure (not hard to guess what comes after Sunless Citadel 8) ). I have a lot more planned as well, just not enough hours in the day.

... and, I'll have a BIG announcement in December regarding products I'll be developing in 2006. All I can say is it will involve a *major* RPG publisher, and once development is underway I'll make a press release for the community. I really don't want to say too much yet since this is all in the planning stage at the moment.

In other words Rich ... I'm still here :!:

Illrigger
November 10th, 2005, 23:44
Please be Ptolus, please be Ptolus....

Thore_Ironrock
November 11th, 2005, 00:25
Please be Ptolus, please be Ptolus....

LOL!

Sorry Illrigger ... I will say that it is not Ptolus. However, Sue and Monte are good friends of mine, so maybe some day .... 8)

All I can say is ... patience my young Padawan, and you will be rewarded.

:D :D :D