PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Calendar

flekhabren
February 5th, 2017, 13:56
I've got the BRP ruleset loaded, the smiteworks calendar module loaded, but I cant find where to bring up and or set the calendar.

from the wiki
"Once at least one calendar type has been loaded, just double-click on the calendar type you want to select it."

where are the calendar types listed?

Andraax
February 5th, 2017, 13:57
There is a button in the upper right corner that has an icon that looks like a calendar. (That's where it is on all the CoreRPG derived rulesets, I don't have BRP to verify this, but it makes sense....)

flekhabren
February 5th, 2017, 14:17
In the top right I have 9 buttons

Light RGB
Pics Combat
PCs Mods
Prefs +/-
FX

Zacchaeus
February 5th, 2017, 14:24
If you aren't seeing a button then it may be that this ruleset doesn't support the calendar

Trenloe
February 5th, 2017, 17:18
Yep, BRP does not have the calendar functionality. The ruleset was produced before the advent of CoreRPG layered functionality. I heard rumours of an update a few months ago, but no recent information regarding that.

The BRP functionality is covered in the Basic Roleplaying for Fantasy Grounds II - User Guide.pdf file contained in the <FG app data>\docs directory.

flekhabren
February 5th, 2017, 20:10
In I'm running a custom extension to BRP could I add calendar functionality in by pulling it from one of the other rulesets?

Trenloe
February 5th, 2017, 20:42
In I'm running a custom extension to BRP could I add calendar functionality in by pulling it from one of the other rulesets?
It's in CoreRPG, you could look into bringing that code across. The info here might help you get started: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20651-Modifying-the-CoreRPG-ruleset

flekhabren
February 5th, 2017, 20:45
I'll give that a look, thanks