PDA

View Full Version : The Sunday Night One Shot Group (GMT)

Martin153
February 5th, 2017, 09:52
Deleted

Logan-05
February 5th, 2017, 11:44
Martin, you have 10 or 11 people lined up for your previous campaign posting here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2378, which according to your stated time slots, will overlap with this new one. If you no longer intend to run the prior campaign, it would be good to declare your intention, so that people can free themselves up for alternatives.

Martin153
February 5th, 2017, 12:13
New players are preferred, welcome, and encouraged to join. I am a rusty DM so please no rules lawyers. The idea is to run regular adventures on Sunday evening. Some of these adventures may run over into more than one session. If all goes well regular players could move onto a long involved campaign on a different night. I would also like to start running AL sessions in the future.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5th Ed
Time Zone: GMT +0
Day of week and time: Sunday Evenings at 7.30pm
Planned start date: Sunday, February 12th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly One-shots, 2-5 hours
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Hoping for an even split, but some converted modules are more combat biased. A sense of fun and maturity are most important.
Number of Players needed: 3-6
Character starting level & equipment: 1 with standard gear
Character restrictions: Anything in the PHB goes: I want to keep it simple for new players. I can take pre-generated characters if you don’t want to make one.

There is a link to the game here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2391

The longer campaign I had posted had to be cancelled due to real life commitments. This starting next week allows for greater flexibility. I will be extending invitations from the previous game to this one

Logan-05
February 5th, 2017, 12:21
I see. Good luck with the new campaign. I'm sure the people from your prior campaign would appreciate that invitation. Great idea.