PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Wed or Thurs Evenings CST Prefer 5E

Drkrize
February 5th, 2017, 02:02
FG License: Free Game
Time Zone: Central Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We are looking for a weekly game. Can start anytime after 6:00PM
Term: Willing to play through a single module if you have something fun but defiantly would like something more long term.
Voice: Can do voice on whatever program you use. Have used Discord in the past.

Game System Preferred: We would prefer to play in 5E but also willing to learn Pathfinder
Game System Experience: Have played through a few campaigns and one shots in 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have never used Fantasy Groud before but did play through a campaign in Roll20

Character Type Preferred:
Derek: Usually I like to play some form of caster but I have always wanted to play a Summoner (either in Pathfinder or a Home brew in 5E)
Kody: He usually likes to play the rogueish type or a druid (he has an idea for a spider queen type character that he really wants to try)
Both of us are extremely flexible in what we can play and are willing to mold a character to fit the world that we are going to be in. Usually we like to talk all this through with the DM before coming up with a full backstory.

About us: We like games that are rooted in a fun and unique world. We also like to play with other people that want to get lost in their character. Combat is essential in any game but we are perfectly fine going a session or two without any combat if there are things and role play that are going on. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. Even if you don't choose us I want to thank you for taking the time to read this. Good luck in your campaign and happy adventuring! :)

damned
February 5th, 2017, 02:05
Play Castles&Crusades
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36543-C-amp-C-Old-School-Monday-nights-EST

D564
February 5th, 2017, 21:08
If you need one hit me up :) i play alot irl

KainVorador
February 7th, 2017, 14:18
Would like to touch base with you both. Please PM me or message me on Steam. My handle there is Morganth with a picture of an eye.

jjjtorrence
February 7th, 2017, 17:51
How's it going guys, I would definitely like to join the campaign. My timezone is PST. Tuesdays would be my preferred days, I usually have the day off or I am off of work around 3 PM EST. If you guys have a DM I would be willing to play today!! I have only played Fantasy Grounds once and I'm fairly new to D&D but I know my character to the letter and all of his capabilities, so I shouldn't be a hindrance in combat. My character is a Neutral/Tiefling/Bard 1/Criminal Background, he already has all of his starting equipment from both his Background/Class. LMK if this works out for ya!!