PDA

View Full Version : C&C Old School, Monday nights EST

Captcorajus
February 4th, 2017, 21:06
Hey everyone. For those of you who like Castles and Crusades and Fantasy Ground Table top I am working on forming a group to play some serious 'old school' D&D. The session time frame is Monday nights, from about 7pm to 11ish+ pm. EST. The game world is homebrew, but collaboration with players. i.e... I haven't designed anything more than the town the PCs are starting in, a first dungeon adventure, and a very raw skeleton of the setting's recent history. The races and classes allowed are the standard ones from the C&C rulebook. We will be voicing over skype. (unless someone has something better)

There is no set pantheon, other than the ones the players are interested in, and I as DK(DM) might interject based on the storyline. Thus, character background information such as what town you're from, etc, the players have full agency to come up with these details.

This will be strictly sandboxing adventures, with no planned overall arch. This collaborative world will be one we explore and learn about together.
If this sounds like fun please feel free to IM me with your character concept, and background. There is a Dwarven cleric already playing, i'm looking to fill up to 5 more slots.

SilverEagle82
February 5th, 2017, 01:11
i am interested in firally playing a cnc game for the first time. i have my own ts server we can use.