PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e Offline in Lancaster, PA - Seeking players

GMofLight
February 4th, 2017, 15:55
Hello, brave and lost souls. I am an experienced GM returning to game with 5th edition after a long wanderlust. Looking for adult players (18-99) who can play in Lancaster, PA on Sundays at 4pm. I have a website up for this campaign at adventures.rydan.net. Looking over that website should answer most of your questions, but you can always contact me with more!

Lexfire
February 4th, 2017, 16:27
Ryan - thank you for sharing your DM style and your new campaign. You have everything in place to hit the ground running. Hopefully we can monitor the progress of the campaign once you kick-off.

Downtime
January 8th, 2018, 06:12
Hello, brave and lost souls. I am an experienced GM returning to game with 5th edition after a long wanderlust. Looking for adult players (18-99) who can play in Lancaster, PA on Sundays at 4pm. I have a website up for this campaign at adventures.rydan.net. Looking over that website should answer most of your questions, but you can always contact me with more!

I will hopefully be moving to Mt. Joy or Elisabethtown soon from Williamsport. I am interested in joining when I arrive. It may be mid-Feb before I can completely dedicate time to the game. I would be a dedicated member of your group. Just let me know details through my email address @ [email protected]

Gruber
January 8th, 2018, 16:53
Cant't seem to find a server at 'adventures.rydan.net'
any help?

damned
January 8th, 2018, 21:35
Cant't seem to find a server at 'adventures.rydan.net'
any help?

Long gone...

Dershem
January 12th, 2018, 02:58
Williamsport there is a town I've not heard of in a long time....

I grew up in a small town between Williamsport and Lock Haven!

Happy gaming!