PDA

View Full Version : Another New Game for New Players

Prince Bertram
November 6th, 2005, 18:10
Another New Game for New Players

Actually this will be a “second run” of a stand-alone introductory Fantasy Grounds D&D 3.5 module I have put together and have just about completed with another group of players.

This game is geared to novice D&D 3.5 players (of which I am one myself) who wish to try out the Fantasy Grounds program. Prospective players need to keep in mind that I have rather limited D&D and DM experience. Also, that role-playing will be emphasized over “roll” playing.

Dates: Wednesday November 30, December 7, and December 14. (3 Sessions)
Start Time: 8:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time / GMT-5)
End Time: 11:00 PM EST (Sessions will run no later than this)

If you are interested, and you can make a reasonable commitment to participate in the three scheduled sessions, send me a PM. I will then contact you with further information. I'm looking for 4 (possibly 5) players.

NOTE: Those of you who have already expressed interest and are on my waiting list will be given first priority - but I do need to hear from you again. Also, higher priority will be given to players that can meet with me on-line (sooner than later) for initial character creation.

In the meantime, you can find more information on my game by visiting the game's website at https://groups.msn.com/KingdomsofAlbion. There you can find information on player responsibilities, the campaign world, and some sample character backgrounds.

-Prince Bertram

P.S. Link active now I hope. :)

trolane
November 6th, 2005, 18:17
the link to the msn group doesn't work.

Prince Bertram
November 17th, 2005, 23:47
Need One More Player

I have one opening left for an interested player who can make a reasonable commitment to participate in the three scheduled sessions (game schedule shown above in the initial post). If seriously interested, send me a PM. I will then contact you with further details.

NOTE: Those of you who have already expressed interest and are on my waiting list will be given first priority - but I do need to hear from you if we have not already communicated with each other. Also, higher priority will be given to players that can meet with me on-line (sooner than later) for initial character creation.

-Prince Bertram

P.S. Link to website should work now. :)

Lord Robert of Worcester
November 18th, 2005, 03:36
Im more than inerested.
WHat levels will we be playing
I would like to try my spellsword character.