PDA

View Full Version : activation key issue

IrHero
February 2nd, 2017, 03:35
So I am just getting back into playing D&D and I started a acc to play with friends back in Georgia where i used to live. I wanted to get the basic features so i signed up for the basic3.99 a month thing they sent me the email and what i thought was the activation key but it keeps saying that its invalid. Is there a certain process that im missing. I downloaded the program, I made a login on the forums, what am i missing. Anyone help if possible.

Sincerly IM A NOOB lol tx

JohnD
February 2nd, 2017, 04:27
Probably entering the code incorrectly.

damned
February 2nd, 2017, 05:28
Make sure the code goes in the first field. The code should be 5 sets of 5 characters.

Zacchaeus
February 2nd, 2017, 14:26
Also make sure you aren't trying to run it through steam if you bought it via the Smiteworks store, since Steam won't know your activation code yet.

ddavison
February 2nd, 2017, 19:37
There is a bug in the last update that is causing a problem with Activate License button. Moon Wizard is working to push a small bug fix patch for this soon, but in the meantime, you can try the following steps.

If you don't yet have it installed, install it with a blank key to get the Demo license up and running first and then try the steps below.

1. Run the updater directly from your C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe
2. Click Settings
3. Click Clear next to your username
4. Re-enter your username and click the small Update button there
5. Fill in your pwd when prompted and it should populate the Fantasy Grounds Store Purchases list again.
6. Click OK
7. Run an Update

If you are getting stuck on the installation, leave it blank to install the Demo/Free version first and then try the steps above.

If you have a subscription, make sure the subscription is still active in PayPal if you go to Recurring Payments.