PDA

View Full Version : PFC #3-16 The Midnight Mauler (CORE), Sunday 5 Feb, 8pm GMT

cmdisc
February 1st, 2017, 22:30
Do you have what it takes to complete the Decemvirate's next mission? Intrigue, Diplomacy, Mystery, and Murder await.

Sign up by posting your interest, XML character file, and latest Chronicle here. Also sign up on the calendar linked here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2386

I've not run this one before so I don't know how long it will take, but I'd like to keep it within the 4-5 hour time frame if possible.

Blackfoot
February 1st, 2017, 22:37
Zwootwick will be there. Level 6 Fey Sorcerer. (lots of enchantment magic (charms & compulsions))
Inventory Tracking Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hTJnjwcP7uwq2B9O0b4KJ7Ht1OJQhVyJsR9JJTjqoKw/edit?usp=sharing)

bsktballchmp85
February 1st, 2017, 23:01
so what time would this be east coast? it doesn't tell me on either besides 8pm gmt

Blackfoot
February 1st, 2017, 23:07
I'm pretty sure that equates to 3pm Eastern.

bsktballchmp85
February 1st, 2017, 23:14
ok im def in may run a few minutes late if I have to come from work

bsktballchmp85
February 1st, 2017, 23:40
here is my guy for sunday may run a few minutes late if im coming from work but I can let you know when the day comes closer

Blackfoot
February 3rd, 2017, 19:11
Hmm.. we still need a few more for this one.

cmdisc
February 3rd, 2017, 21:49
I'm guessing the Super Bowl is interfering with this time slot. ;)

Blackfoot
February 3rd, 2017, 23:28
I'm surprised gamers care that much about bowling.

cmdisc
February 4th, 2017, 02:18
I'm surprised gamers care that much about bowling.

Ummm......yeah, ok we'll go with that.

If we don't get more than 3 people (BF, bsktball, and assuming Dave), then I'd like to push this off a little longer. However, I DO have a few other scenarios I could offer in its place.

#35 - Voice in the Void (1-7)
#39 - The Citadel of Flame (1-5)
#6-06 - Hall of the Flesh Eaters (1-5)
#4-03 - The Golemworks Incident (5-9)

I'd have to look these over to see if I have them set up properly. I know Dave has played the first 3, but I haven't run any of you through the last one. We could either play it officially with 3 plus a NPC or we just play it for fun without credit. But again, I'd have to see what state of prep they're in. For example, if I only ran Golemworks through 5-6 and never prepped the higher subtier, then we'd be limited to the lower since I wouldn't have the time to get the 8-9 encounters put together.

Just a thought, anyway.

Blackfoot
February 4th, 2017, 02:49
I'm pretty sure I've played them all in standard .. but none of them in core.

cmdisc
February 4th, 2017, 20:09
It looks like I have;

1-2 subtier prepped for Voice in the Void
Both 1-2 and 4-5 of Citadel of Flame, but it was prepped a long time ago and I'll have to take time to reconfigure it since I prep/run these things differently now.
Both 1-2 and 4-5 subtiers for Hall of the Flesh Eaters.
Both 5-6 and 8-9 for Golemworks.

Any of these would require me to "reset" the maps/CT and to read them over to refresh my memory. But at this point I don't see us running the next part of our Season 3. I'd much rather have a full table for that so we can have as many players as possible taking part. So I can push that off to next week.

Regarding the above scenarios, if we can't get a legal table (or if you don't want to risk official characters at a 3+NPC table), then we can just play something for fun.

Blackfoot
February 4th, 2017, 20:14
I'm up for playing any of them with my other Core characters.. my level 4 gnome druid or my level 2 gnome illusionist or my level 1 gnome cleric of Desna.

bsktballchmp85
February 4th, 2017, 21:08
ive already played hall of flesh eaters for core so I have a level 2 fighter and a level 6 cleric that I can play with in the other games

aerine
February 4th, 2017, 21:29
Working on getting the documentation together :) Sorry wasn't sure until now that I'll be available ;)

Blackfoot
February 4th, 2017, 21:33
Can we play Midnight Mauler with a table of 5 oh Master of the Game?

Welcome back Aerine.

bsktballchmp85
February 4th, 2017, 23:34
what is master of the game?

Blackfoot
February 4th, 2017, 23:43
The Game Master?

bsktballchmp85
February 4th, 2017, 23:45
I misread it sorry but doesn't that person only make four or did somebody else sign up as well

Blackfoot
February 4th, 2017, 23:53
I misread it sorry but doesn't that person only make four or did somebody else sign up as wellCurrently there are 4 player characters on the calendar.
Lucia Vonn
Zwootwick
Vin Sha
Geltonk Firebomb
(a legal table)
Plus the Game Master (cmdisc).

cmdisc
February 5th, 2017, 00:28
I haven't heard anything from Dave yet, so I'm only tracking 3 players and only have 3 XMLs currently.

d1wright
February 5th, 2017, 03:16
Yes, I'm in with Lucia. Sorry, haven't been paying attention to the paperwork side of things. I was planning on the game but hadn't done any of the planning.

cmdisc
February 5th, 2017, 05:09
Looks like we can be set to go with 4...unless you all want to push it off a week to see if we can fill one or both of those last slots. I'm fine with either.

This will be the final 3-7 tier scenario of Season 3. After this, we move on to the 5-9's.

cmdisc
February 5th, 2017, 19:37
Server is up. I won't be around until close to start time.