PDA

View Full Version : master weapon table

askaval30
February 1st, 2017, 19:20
I have a question I hope the wise and more tech-savvy minds on this forum could help me with...

I'm in the process of winding down a lengthy 4th ed campaign and will soon start with 5th ed.

I have the deluxe PHB module but I wanted to make a few changes to the master weapon table that comes with it, namely things like making Heavy Crossbows simple weapons or upping the damage dice of the longsword for example.

I realize I cannot change the hard copied weapons included in the bundle, and I know how to create new versions of the weapons from scratch... so My question would be: how do I make these customized weapons show up on the master weapon list or, failing that, how do I create my own master weapon table PCs and I can interact with?

thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide!

Zacchaeus
February 1st, 2017, 19:27
You can't merge in weapons to the existing list. So you'd have to create your own. You can create the weapons as items and export it as a module, or you can create a module in par5e (see links in the stickies above). Once you have your module you can share it with your players.