PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Tokens - Help

Patou
February 1st, 2017, 16:36
During my last game I was DMing the Rise of Tiamat. My players are currently in The Maze in the Xonthal's Tower chapter. In area 6 "Statue Gallery" they kept killing statues and every time you destroy one, two more appear. At one point I had maybe 18 Animated suits of armor against 4 players. One of the players had summoned 7 wolves. I had set these wolves to friendly in the Combat Tracker. Shortly after every time I moved my mouse cursor the tokens kept disappearing on my end. I checked to see if I had not confirmed movement from one of the players or wolves but everything was fine. The only way I could stop the tokens from disappearing was to unlock token movement. Everything was fine after that. Any ideas???

LordEntrails
February 1st, 2017, 18:32
Hmm, No extensions by chance? I haven't seen before, but I also never lock token movement.

Any chance the map/image is very large? I once saw some funkiness with tokens when we were using a very large (in pixels) map.

Patou
February 1st, 2017, 18:38
Hmm, No extensions by chance? I haven't seen before, but I also never lock token movement.

Any chance the map/image is very large? I once saw some funkiness with tokens when we were using a very large (in pixels) map.

Nope. I'm using the module directly off of FG Store Rise of Tiamat. Using the map images from there and the tokens.

Zacchaeus
February 1st, 2017, 19:30
I haven't heard of anything like this either. Can you reproduce in a new campaign?

Patou
February 1st, 2017, 19:34
I haven't heard of anything like this either. Can you reproduce in a new campaign?

Don't know, I'd have to try it. Last Friday was the first it happened. The wolf tokens came from the PHB FG version. I'll see if I can make it happen again tonight.