PDA

View Full Version : Looking for One-Shot game to try D&D as a player

JuneyGnomey
February 1st, 2017, 13:44
Hi!

I've been playing D&D for as long as I can remember, but always as DM and not a player. I decided to invest in FG as means to find an opportunity to try playing D&D rather than running it. Ideally I'd like to play in a one-shot game rather than a long-term one. Preferably 5e, but I've played 3.5 and Pathfinder and would be happy to play those too.

I hope somebody would be able to accommodate me in a one-off session sometime.

I'm GMT/Euro timezone.

Thanks!

Daemini
February 1st, 2017, 13:50
If you cant find a one-shot, I can allow you to sit in on one of my friday night sessions.(You wont play, but you'll be in voice chat and FG with us) PM me if thats what your seeking.

BDaniel
February 1st, 2017, 15:17
Hi!

I've been playing D&D for as long as I can remember, but always as DM and not a player. I decided to invest in FG as means to find an opportunity to try playing D&D rather than running it. Ideally I'd like to play in a one-shot game rather than a long-term one. Preferably 5e, but I've played 3.5 and Pathfinder and would be happy to play those too.

I hope somebody would be able to accommodate me in a one-off session sometime.

I'm GMT/Euro timezone.

Thanks!

JuneyGnomey,
Check out this One shot...Friday night 8pm (GMT-8). I have signed up for it and there is room.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36457-New-GM-running-a-one-shot-on-Friday-Feb-3rd

JuneyGnomey
February 1st, 2017, 15:58
Hey guys,

Appreciate the offers but Daemini, I'm looking to play rather than observe,
and BDaniel, I'd like to join but 4am just isn't possible as a start time.

Thanks again though.

Fingers crossed for more offers x