PDA

View Full Version : LFG to join, Weekday Game, Evenings European timezones

elcabojota
February 1st, 2017, 12:27
FG License: none, havent played in a while so new to this
Time Zone: Europe
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekdays, evenings would be best. Some flexibility. Weekly. 5-6 hrs max per session
Term: perfer long term
Voice: preferable vocie chat, over skype or the like as long as it is mac compatible.

Game System Preferred: Old school is what I know, currently reading up on 5E
Game System Experience: Old D&D (not sure which editions, but I played regularly from 96-2008
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None, but willing to learn and figure out how to put it on my mac (wineskin)

Character Type Preferred: Fairly open.
About me: So I work in diplomacy stuff. mid-30s, living in Poland. D&D used to be the highlight of my week and recent listenings of Magic Tavern and Drunks and Dragons made me realize how much I used to enjoy this and i think I have time for it in my life. That's about it. I'd like to be in character, but not extreme.

Helvan Raptyr
February 1st, 2017, 19:10
If someone is willing to teach and guide us through practice sessions, I'm all up for joining too.

elcabojota
February 1st, 2017, 19:45
Great, lets see if we get any other bites

sotik
February 2nd, 2017, 00:53
I am totally down as well if we could get a few more and a DM you could count me in :)

damned
February 2nd, 2017, 03:35
So... why dont one of you throw your hat in the ring and try the DM role out?
Go on you might like it...

Helvan Raptyr
February 2nd, 2017, 14:15
I would be willing I guess, but really wouldn't know where to start :p

Helvan Raptyr
February 2nd, 2017, 14:25
I suppose I can only learn by practicing though :)

spoofer
February 3rd, 2017, 10:06
Are you free on Tuesday afternoons? I am recruiting for 5E.

Kevin

Helvan Raptyr
February 3rd, 2017, 10:55
On Tuesdays I am free from 7pm onwards (GMT) due to work. But the latest I get home from work if I'm not busy elsewhere is around 6:30.

sotik
February 3rd, 2017, 14:50
So... why dont one of you throw your hat in the ring and try the DM role out?
Go on you might like it...

I already do for some close friends. Not that much fun for me, I'd much prefer being a player. Fact once our group finishes this adventure we will be disolving.

Stuart
February 6th, 2017, 21:28
I've played D&D (pretty much all of its iterations), CoC, Rolemaster, Savage Worlds and a few others for years ... quite a few through Fantasy Grounds. It's been a few years since I last ran an FG platformed game but I'm thinking about running one again (I have an Ultimate license). Happy to run any system to be honest, I can run from 8PM Friday or Saturday through until 11-ish (GMT time) depending on how much effort I've expended yelling at the rugby team I coach. If you are still interested, PM me ... I'll check you can connect and we can get started in a few weeks time? I don't use any voice support (skype/teamspeak etc), old school I'm afraid to say.