PDA

View Full Version : LFP (Pathfinder) Short Campaign for FG Newbies

Wintermute
February 1st, 2017, 04:43
New to Fantasy Grounds? Free on Monday nights? I may have just the game for you. I'm looking for players new to Fantasy Grounds for a short 2-3 week campaign. Here is your chance to learn the basics of FG (effects, combat, etc) before you get into a serious campaign. Characters will be the Pathfinder Iconic Pregens (no Samurai, Gunslinger, or Ninja). See the list of characters here (https://www.pathfindercommunity.net/iconic-characters)

Adventure Summary
The plague has come to the town of Falcon’s Hollow, and not even the town’s priest can abate its wretched course. With the coughs of the sick and the wails of the dying echoing through town, the local herbalist uncovers a cure, but she needs some brave heroes to retrieve the ingredients. Finding the cure means risking the dangerous Darkmoon Vale, infiltrating a witch’s haunted hut, and delving the ruins of an abandoned dwarven monastery.

Game Time: Mondays at 7PM – 11 PM EST
Planned Start: Feb 6, 2017 (Feb 13, 2017 Alternate Start Date)
Campaign Length: Short Term (Max 2-3 sessions)
Software Required: Fantasy Grounds (No license required), Teamspeak
Roleplay/Combat Mix: 25/75
Number of players: 5 Total, 4 Needed

How to sign up: It's simple, hit reply below and we will take it from there.

Thanks for your interest.

Revan Volrath
February 2nd, 2017, 05:09
are you still open? I would like to join, havent gotten a chance to check out fg yet

Wintermute
February 2nd, 2017, 16:38
Yes, so far we have two signed up so far. Welcome. Any RPG experience?

Revan Volrath
February 2nd, 2017, 16:56
Yes, so far we have two signed up so far. Welcome. Any RPG experience?

yes I have a bit of exprence playing rpgs. mostly pathfinder

Wintermute
February 4th, 2017, 23:07
Check your Fantasy Grounds Inbox.

Blake2234
February 6th, 2017, 21:57
Is it too late to join to nights game? I just came across FG yesterday, Seen it on steam. I'm new to RPG/tabletop games, I've tried joining a local group for pathfinders and it never worked out. So i do have the core rule book.

Wintermute
February 10th, 2017, 03:54
Blake, I will send you a private message.

Wintermute
February 10th, 2017, 03:54
We still have a couple openings for this mondays game. Give a shout if your interested.