PDA

View Full Version : Are You the Guy?

Darkreaper
February 1st, 2017, 03:01
I am looking for 1 player to join a 5 person group that wants to be a six person group. We play Pathfinder every Thursday from 9pm - 11pmish EST. We use Mumble in addition to Fantasy Grounds.

We are an old school group of combat oriented gamers who range in age from 39 - 53. We need a player who likes to create combat efficient characters who can kick a little butt in challenging fights. We role play but that is largely to drive the story line in a home brewed world. Talking in some goofy accent or building a character around your favorite anime cartoon will probably get you laughed off the server. Drinking beer while you play which may result in you talking in a goofy accent is completely fine. I am not disparaging anyone's style of play but fitting into the group is everything.

The current group is very close to 8th level and is composed of 2 fighters, a rogue, a cleric, and a sorcerer. No heroes here, just a group of adventurers who are most interested in acquiring power, wealth and magic. If they happen to save the world its only because they need room for all of their stuff.

If you are still reading, you can take a look at what we are doing here https://wphaws.wixsite.com/bornaegin

Are you the guy? If you think so, let me know.

Vhok
February 1st, 2017, 09:11
sent a pm