PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet of Spiragos by Nocturnal now available at $0.99?

Gwydion
January 31st, 2017, 21:58
I don't know how long its been up but I see that the Gauntlet of Spiragos is available in the store. I downloaded the pdf last year and thought about converting it in FG and never found the time. It is a free pdf adventure available online, but I will gladly pay $.99 for it converted into FG. Really looks like a great new party adventure.

The pdf is a little map-lite, but I feel like there are so many FG resources now for maps that doesn't deter me anymore. Anyway, if you are looking for a cool 1st level adventure for a new party, I really think this is a bargain. I plan to pick it up myself.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=NLFG5EGOS

Gwydion
February 1st, 2017, 02:04
Bought it! Cracked it open and looks very cool for $.99. Will try to read in more detail later and post a review when I can.

ddavison
February 1st, 2017, 02:15
They wanted to do one for free or very cheap in order to see how well received the content would be. It's an absolute steal for $1 IMO.

Gwydion
February 1st, 2017, 02:25
They wanted to do one for free or very cheap in order to see how well received the content would be. It's an absolute steal for $1 IMO.

Yep. Completely agree. I really liked the original pdf when I downloaded it and the conversion looks awesome. Seems like a ton of value for the price and definitely several sessions to get through it.

Myrdin Potter
February 1st, 2017, 04:22
It also is an example of if you are very polite and reach out to a publisher and steer them to Doug, good things can happen.