PDA

View Full Version : Dragging spells to character sheets; A pain in my side - a true story!

DeadlySecret
January 31st, 2017, 20:38
So once upon a time, I used to be able to drag spells from the library modules right onto PC and NPC character sheets and now... it just kinda flashes and nothing happens. This was a very important tool in my campaign FULL of casters (my god is this thing deadly) but I'm finding it hard to kill my PCs if the spell isn't easily configurable. The players also can't drag the spells from library to their sheets either.

I didn't really have time to read if there is any update or thread regarding this. If so, feel free to link me.

The only things that would have changed for this situation was the more recent patch. Any thoughts?

Zacchaeus
January 31st, 2017, 20:43
For what ruleset?

DeadlySecret
January 31st, 2017, 20:54
Ah yes for PFRPG

Trenloe
January 31st, 2017, 21:04
Have you unlocked the NPC?

DeadlySecret
January 31st, 2017, 21:06
I knew that question was coming. Yes the NPC is unlocked and the PC sheets are acting same way. If it helps I can make video of my stuff and situation.

DeadlySecret
January 31st, 2017, 21:07
I want to note I made a fresh campaign and tested this in the other ones and same thing for all.

DeadlySecret
January 31st, 2017, 21:17
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwxHBxH2tf6NZ2N5VkZBZTJuT0E/view?usp=sharing

Trenloe
January 31st, 2017, 21:29
Works fine for me in a brand new PFRPG campaign with no extensions loaded (no themes, no nothing). Can you test in clean campaign with no extensions?

DeadlySecret
January 31st, 2017, 21:33
Oh now I feel silly for not trying this. It appears the DCplus ext broke with the more recent patch. Everything works fine with ext off. Well frowny face....

Thanks for reminding me how to troubleshoot lols

I also noticed with some research that you built it into the system and I don't need ext anymore. Thanks for that too. Must have missed that info sometime back.

darrenan
March 6th, 2017, 01:16
DCPlus functionality is built into the ruleset now and the extension is no longer needed.