PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 player for Giantslayer AP

Desmodaeus
January 31st, 2017, 02:20
Start Date: Saturday Feb 4th

Schedule: Weekly Saturdays from 3 pm CST to midnight or possibly a bit beyond.

Requirements: Unafraid to roleplay. Experience with Pathfinder system.

We are a good group who enjoy a mix of rp and combat in our games. I tend to run a more serious game, though we definitely still joke around. Just need to be able to rp and stay in character as befits the mood.

We say a lot of bad words and sometimes make use of adult themes. If you are easily offended or of sensitive disposition, this is not the group for you. Most of us are metal heads and long time d&d players who are dedicated to the games we start. If you are looking for some grim and somber rp, slaying some dragons, having some laughs and don't mind some big boy talk, then this is the group for you.

If you're into playing wacky zany characters who ride oversized chickens and spout silly catch phrases, well... you'd probably not be a good fit. Cheers.

Sumony
February 1st, 2017, 22:45
Just want to double check - You are playing for 9 hours every Saturday? I would love to join but thats a little more time commitment than I can manage

Revan Volrath
February 2nd, 2017, 04:51
I would like to join. the hours posted would be fine by me

Desmodaeus
February 2nd, 2017, 05:20
I would like to join. the hours posted would be fine by me

Great. PM me your skype info and we'll talk.

Desmodaeus
February 2nd, 2017, 05:22
Just want to double check - You are playing for 9 hours every Saturday? I would love to join but thats a little more time commitment than I can manage

Yes, we do indeed play long hours. I realize it isn't suited to some others' schedules but it's our one day a week we all get to unwind and forget about most other boring adult responsibilities so we try to make the most of it. ;)