PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PC's [D&D 5e]

Druzack
January 30th, 2017, 21:58
I'm a new DM looking for a group to practice on. I will be using the Storm King's Thunder module on fantasy grounds and I do own an ultimate version so players will not need to buy their own licenses.

Session time:3-4 hour sessions; weekly; Wednesdays 10:30 am CST ( 8:30amPST, 9:30amMST, 11:30amEST, 4:30pmUTC, 5:30pmCET, 3:30amAEDT)
Players needed: 4-5
Programs required: Fantasy grounds, Discord.
Rule-sets: I'm new to D&D in general so I'm limiting this campaign to the core rule book only. I hope to run more campaigns and will allow other rule sets and custom classes as I gain experience.
I apologize for this inconvenience.

I will be doing a session 0 for character creation on either Feb 1, 2017 or Feb 8, 2017 depending on how fast I can get a large enough group together.

I will accept beginners and veterans alike and look forward to playing with you.

damned
January 30th, 2017, 23:46
Welcome Druzack - you will have a group in short order. Good on you for diving in. Holler if you have questions or need help.

Also you will find that weekday daytimes do take a lot longer to recruit for. I would do the time conversion to EST/MST/PST/UTC/CET/JST/AEST/NZT and post those as well - many people struggle with timezones and making it easier for them will be more likely to find players.

You might also find if recruiting at this timeslot is slow - grab the players you can and start the game and post a weekly update finishing with - "Room for one more player".
Again if recruiting is slow post on Steam and G+ and Facebook and Reddit.

johnshep
January 31st, 2017, 00:29
I am very interested in playing....

John

tjrez
January 31st, 2017, 00:52
I'm interested in joining up.

CrazyYodler
January 31st, 2017, 05:18
Color me interested. Time works for me and i uave been itching to get a skt game since its release. Send me a PM if you need more info can get a character up and going if we get enough.

Jack Poppy Smith
January 31st, 2017, 11:23
Hey man, I would like to join also,

Don't know how you invite someone though. Send me a FG friend request if that is a thing, or if possible.

I am totally new to the FG experience, so it will be a learning experience for the two of us.

Lorimere
February 1st, 2017, 09:38
New to FG but I'd be interested if you still have a slot available.

Ar0n
February 1st, 2017, 10:15
Been looking for a game around this time. I'm very interested

Revan Volrath
February 2nd, 2017, 05:07
I would like to join but i only have the demo

nannywanny
February 3rd, 2017, 08:03
Hey man I'd be down if there's still room!

Malfeous777
February 6th, 2017, 03:05
Hi there. I would enjoy playing this and crafting some great adventures together. Please let me know what is needed and I will gladly help however possible. I look forward to playing d and d and all the fun that comes with it

Druzack
February 6th, 2017, 05:26
Iei