PDA

View Full Version : [German] LFP/Interest Check for D&D 5E LMoP or SKT - Language: German preferred

Miowan
January 30th, 2017, 17:01
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CET (GMT+1)
Day of week and time: Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays starting at 8 pm preferred, but I'm also open for other suggestions.
Start date: Open
Planned Frequency: Weekly or Fortnightly
Planned Duration: 3-5 Hour sessions
Term: At least SKT, probably more modules after that.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: depending on session
Number of Players needed: 4-6
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level Characters, standard equipment
Character restrictions: Character generation by point buy (27 points).
At the moment only PHB races, classes, spells, etc., if needed SCAG and VOLO's.

Details of your scenario: Starting with either the introductory adventure from Storm King's Thunder or Lost Mine of Phandelver, then switching to SKT, with new 1st level PCs. This would be my first game as DM and first game using FG. That's why I'm looking especially for completely new players like me or players with patience and maybe some DM experience who could help me out sometimes and are ready to give a new DM a chance to learn.

Important Info: I would like to get a German speaking group together, only if there are not enough German speaking players interested i might consider trying to start in English. But since I'm not a native English speaker I don't know if I'm up to the task, so no promises.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Will be created if required.

Old Man
January 31st, 2017, 10:42
Hi Miowan,

i'm nativ geman speeker and like to join your game.

Old Man

Miowan
January 31st, 2017, 12:48
Hallo Old Man,

Danke für dein Interesse, du hast eine private Nachricht erhalten.

Thoruk
August 1st, 2017, 08:33
Hi there,
I know it is quite a while since you posted this, but i am looking also for a German speaking D&D 5e FG Group (As i am from Switzerland)
So if you are still interested, just write me a quick PM (I might be able to convince someone else to play with us as well)

Old Man
August 1st, 2017, 08:57
For German speaking DnD Online Groups is www.darchenzwinge.de a good source. You can contact me the under nic Alter Mann.

Hi there,
I know it is quite a while since you posted this, but i am looking also for a German speaking D&D 5e FG Group (As i am from Switzerland)
So if you are still interested, just write me a quick PM (I might be able to convince someone else to play with us as well)

Thoruk
August 1st, 2017, 09:03
Thats fanatstic, Thanks a lot