PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service issue

mhodi
November 2nd, 2005, 01:02
Okay my hard drive crashed a couple months ago and I just now got around to digging up my Fantasy Grounds Software... I sent a message to the customer service email listed on the front page with my rpgnow purchase info and all the info that should be needed to dig up my code. its been about a week now and I have heard nothing back from Smiteworks.

I sent a PM to Goblin king a couple days ago... not a peep.

is there anyone from Smiteworks still around that can communicate with me..

anyone else have any ideas of who I should call or email or try to contact in one way or another?

Mhodi

richvalle
November 2nd, 2005, 02:30
Hmm, they are usually pretty good about getting back to folks. Let this message simmer here for a bit and see if you get any hits.

Goblin-King and Dupree are usually around but have not seen them for a few days (hopefully they are hard at work with the new version and figuring out the disconnect problem. :) )

rv

Ged
November 2nd, 2005, 08:38
Mhodi, sorry to hear you haven't got the mail I sent you on Oct 28. Chances are, it might have been hijacked by your spam filter, but in any case, I'll resend you the information.

Cheers,

mhodi
November 2nd, 2005, 14:55
I got the resend Ged. thanks for your help.

I was getting nervous. I have a game thursday online and couldn't get into FG to get ready...

Mhodi