PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Thurs Fri or Sat GMT UK Time Zone prefer D&D 5E

Helvan Raptyr
January 28th, 2017, 18:39
FG License: Paid for Fantasy Grounds game.
Time Zone: GMT (London, Dublin etc.)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am free to play most Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. I can play after 7pm (GMT) each of those days.
Term: I am looking to play multiple times, over multiple campaigns/modules. No matter how long or short.
Voice: I have a headset and I more than willing to voicechat. I already have Teamspeak and Discord downloaded, so I can use those if needed, or any other software.

Game System Preferred: Dungeons & Dragons 5E.
Game System Experience: I confess I am fairly new to D&D in general, though I am more than willing to learn on the go. I bought the basic Rulebook, Monster Manual and Dungeon Master’s Guide with the intention of starting a campaign with my friends. Although they have since given up, so sadly I never hot the opportunity to learn to either be a character, or the DM.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds. Though I think if someone is willing to teach me, it is a great tool. I can see it being an alternative to the tabletop version, as I have nobody to play it with in that style. So although I am completely new to FG, a digital version is the next best thing I can buy and if I can play with people, it is worth the time and effort.

Character Type Preferred: I am quite flexible with character types. Though I do usually have a preference for some kind of quiet, sneaky rogue style.
About me: I love roleplaying and I also love having a laugh along the way. Being fairly new to it all, it’s safe to say I will make some mistakes and have some bizarre moments. But I take those kind of things in my stride and incorporate them into the game. I am open to most gameplay styles, and just enjoy the company of like-minded people wanting to enjoy the game too.

damned
January 29th, 2017, 12:11
Welcome Helvan Raptyr
I see that you have applied on a game directly already. Visit daily and do that on any games that look like a match and you will find a game sooner or later.
have fun!

Helvan Raptyr
January 30th, 2017, 19:39
Cheers! :D

elcabojota
February 1st, 2017, 12:55
I am also lookng for a group, similar time zone and experience with FG, thoight with a bit of experience playing older versions of D&D.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36463-LFG-to-join-Weekday-Game-Evenings-European-timezones