PDA

View Full Version : Getting an error access a module

bawsr
January 28th, 2017, 16:58
I am getting 17656

I get the error " A module you are attempting to use is in not loaded. " When I click on encounters story images and maps or personalities for this module.

I am running 3.2.2 I don't have any unusual extensions loaded. I have closed down most of my other modules.

I did purchase MD014 on steam. I do have other mini dungeons purchased from steam that work.

Trenloe
January 28th, 2017, 17:46
Assuming you've already activated that module (MD014 The Soul of a Price)?

Which link causes that error - is it a link within the MD014 module data or somewhere else?

Also - have you fully updated to FG v3.2.2 live? (Not test)

bawsr
January 28th, 2017, 20:26
I have fully updated to 3.2.2 I haven't run any of the early releases. When I click on Encounters, story, images & maps or Personalities within this module,it has this issue. other modules work without issue although I haven't tested all of them. I haven't seen any others.

I have lots of products this is the only one with an issue. to be honest, I am not sure the last time if I access this or if I ever have before. I did just buy a couple more modules today on steam without issue.

Also, I can't remember the last time I access this module. I was looking to see if it would be something I could use for a game today :)

Trenloe
January 29th, 2017, 00:41
Looks like the internal references in that module aren't working right, I don't have access to it so can't check myself. You might try sending an email to [email protected], referencing the issue and this thread, so that you get the FG devs/product manager's attention.

bawsr
January 29th, 2017, 01:00
thanks!

ddavison
January 29th, 2017, 01:50
This looks like an error in the module. The reference is for Soul of a Price instead of Soul of a Prince.

Give us a bit to get this back to AAW to fix and we will send out an update.

lokiare
January 29th, 2017, 15:01
We've contacted the Publisher (who creates their own modules) and we should get it fixed soon.

bawsr
February 2nd, 2017, 23:41
after 3.2.3 it is working :) yay!