PDA

View Full Version : NEED PLAYERS New DM wanting to Run LMoP Sunday at 1/2pm EST

makeshifter
January 28th, 2017, 16:11
postponed

Plutwo
January 29th, 2017, 02:30
Will the game run until the end of LMoP and then the group will be disbanded or will we play past that?

makeshifter
January 29th, 2017, 02:48
Hey Plutwo
Id love to continue after if the group is diggin it and meshing well.

WarAndStryfe
January 29th, 2017, 03:00
I'm definitely interested, i signed up on the game calender

Flygrl
January 29th, 2017, 03:16
Hi yas!!

I am interested for tomorrow as well. I have characters ready to go, but I think I might make another new one just for this in case it is a one off. I can't commit to Sundays in general, but this Sunday I am free.

zd4
January 29th, 2017, 03:52
While I can commit to Sundays, and I am a new player, I cannot commit to this Sunday. Won't be home until around 7-8pm EST tomorrow, going to see a play my mother is in. I'd love to join next week if possible.

sotik
January 29th, 2017, 08:58
Hey Guys,
This will be my first session as a DM on Fantasy Grounds. Looking for 4 mostly new people maybe a veteran to help the group.
If I get enough people, I would love to start it Tomorrow , Sunday, around 1pm for new characters making characters, and 2pm GAMETIME

Lost Mine of Phandelver
FG License: DM has Standard, but is willing to upgrade if needed for the session
Game System: 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Sunday, 29th 2pm, 1pm to chat, and if new players wants to create a character.

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions, weekly, schedules permitting
Term: Short Term
Text or Voice: Voice (primary)
Voice software used: Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50; will vary each scenario
Number of Players needed: 2-3
Character starting level & equipment: level 1 with standard allowed equipment according to class and background
Character restrictions: Standard Races

Do you have any room left? I would be interested but also have some questions if you want to PM me, or add Sotik to discord.

Alzarian Crimson
January 29th, 2017, 17:47
We need connection info please!

Tamponda
January 29th, 2017, 18:12
I would like to join for this as well, can you send me the discord info?

Boombaby
January 29th, 2017, 18:18
I've also signed up on the Calendar, but the connection information is not available. If you still have room, I've Pmed you and would like to play.

Regards,

Boombaby

Tamponda
January 29th, 2017, 18:19
Boombaby - What class are you planning on playing?

Boombaby
January 29th, 2017, 18:25
doesn't matter to me. Perhaps cleric. But if there is a need for something else, then perhaps a different role.

Boombaby
January 29th, 2017, 18:25
but without the contact info, I suspect I will not be playing.

Tamponda
January 29th, 2017, 18:31
Are you new to D&D, or have you been playing awhile?

Boombaby
January 29th, 2017, 18:37
been playing a while

makeshifter
January 30th, 2017, 01:47
Hey guys sorry I had to postpone the group because I was having router trouble. I spent the last like 6 hours trying to fix it and IT finally works!!!!
Are any of you available tonight for a game? If I get enough people Ill run LMoP tonight for sure.

Bubba_Nosferatu
January 30th, 2017, 14:00
Makeshifter, I'm signed up on the calendar, it looks like you have two listed though. If you run it next week, I'll be up for it.