PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy RPG 4th Edition - Cubicle 7

Zhern
January 27th, 2017, 03:01
Looks like Cubicle 7 won the war for the WFRPG license. I'm curious if they will put together a new system for it? Or will it use the same as The One Ring? I'd say it might use the Yggdrasil mechanics but those belong to the French company that C7 licensed Yggdrasil, Kuro and Keltia from. If C7 returns to the Old World and retcons the Age of Sigmar, I'll be happy.

Also, if the system is good and the content is good, hopefully we'll see an FG version.

Edit: Could a mod move this to The Commons? My apologies.

Aethaeryn
July 30th, 2017, 23:49
Looks like Cubicle 7 won the war for the WFRPG license. I'm curious if they will put together a new system for it? Or will it use the same as The One Ring? I'd say it might use the Yggdrasil mechanics but those belong to the French company that C7 licensed Yggdrasil, Kuro and Keltia from. If C7 returns to the Old World and retcons the Age of Sigmar, I'll be happy.

Also, if the system is good and the content is good, hopefully we'll see an FG version.

Edit: Could a mod move this to The Commons? My apologies.

They have said it will be based on first and second edition where as the age of Sigmar game will not. I also hope for something for fantasy grounds.