PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player DND 5E

Arisu
January 26th, 2017, 19:34
FG License: Demo
Time Zone: CET
Voice : Yes

I've recently started playing DND 5E and I'm interested in giving Fantasy Grounds a try.
I'm fairly familiar with the rules, but not at all with Fantasy Grounds. I'm looking to join a game, initially to give it a try, but possibly long term if it works out for me.
At this moment my schedule is fairly flexible, anything but wednesday night should work out just fine. Though I do have a DND group with a session once every 3 weeks (roughly, it's not very consistent), this is usually during weekends.

I prefer classes that lend themselves well to versatility/creativity. I do have a character prepared (on paper), that I would like to develop as Warlock/Wizard (illusionist). Some other classes I'm interested in are Rogue (arcane trickster), Monk (Way of the shadow) and Bard.
When it comes to the game itself, I prefer a good mix of everything. A bit of combat, a bit of roleplaying, a bit of out of character joking. I do consider myself to be a little bit of a power gamer when it comes to creating characters, but not to such an extend that it would impact roleplay, and sometimes I deliberately give them a weakness or a less optimal choice if it fits their theme.

rbeard101
January 26th, 2017, 22:00
Check your PM