PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Find a Theme

CMYKMatter
January 26th, 2017, 18:20
Hey everyone. I'm relatively new to all of this and I'm quite enjoying FG as a platform. I'm going to be running my next campaign in it and I'm excited to put all the tools to use. I've started messing around with some of the themes and while there are some wonderful ones out there, there's one that I've seen in a few videos that I can't find anywhere. It looks like this:

Does anyone know what theme this is and where I can find it? Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question =/

Zacchaeus
January 26th, 2017, 18:25
It could be this one (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20355-Alternative-Wood-and-Dungeon-Themes) but I'm not sure that it's compatible with the current version of FG.

CMYKMatter
January 26th, 2017, 18:27
It could be -snip- but I'm not sure that it's compatible with the current version of FG.

I thought so as well but after checking all of them, it's not. Thanks for the help though. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Zacchaeus
January 26th, 2017, 18:29
It may also be that that theme was withdrawn because of possible copyright problems. I have seen that mentioned a few times on the boards.

CMYKMatter
January 26th, 2017, 18:38
It may also be that that theme was withdrawn because of possible copyright problems. I have seen that mentioned a few times on the boards.

After some deeper googling, it appears this was the original 5E theme that was removed for copyright reasons. Well that's solved I suppose though it is rather saddening.

Trenloe
January 27th, 2017, 04:34
After some deeper googling, it appears this was the original 5E theme that was removed for copyright reasons.
Correct.