PDA

View Full Version : Issue with new patch?

DimeLes
January 26th, 2017, 16:39
Hello All...So I have a discussion going in the 'Healing' forum too, but figured I'd throw it out here as well, just in case somebody has the answer.

So it sounds like with the new patch, you can no longer drag images to the Images&Maps area (they'll appear after you drag/drop them, but only show a blank window when you click on them). I'm being told that in this new patch version, images from official resources like Volo's are now locked and can't be dragged. So, if that's the case, how do I take the maps from Volo's and modify them to add grids, tokens, etc.?

I have to be missing something obvious here...Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I should add that I'm a new user and thought I had this somewhat figured out, as I previously had these images stored in my Images&Maps window. I had the Volo's Orc Stronghold player map all set up with grid, tokens, mask, etc. Now, after the patch, it seems like this functionality has changed and I'm now struggling to re-figure this out.
Any help would be well appreciated...Thank you!

Targas
January 26th, 2017, 17:31
Maybe it's an issue with Volo's Guide, as it works for example with Storm Kings.

Zacchaeus
January 26th, 2017, 18:08
See my post in the other thread where this is being discussed. No need to spam multiple threads on the same subject.

DimeLes
January 26th, 2017, 18:36
Ya...My bad...
Sorry...guess I just got panicky and was looking for as much info as possible
;-)