PDA

View Full Version : Got new D&D starters set

MadManMaddy
January 25th, 2017, 18:31
Finally after the long wait i got the D&D starters set delivered at my house. Excited to play it.:D

codeaclysm
January 26th, 2017, 03:36
Congrats. For c-mas I went to the local game shop to get my older brother some MTG cards. A guy picked up a collection of dandd books. All as I can say like I said to him very congrats

damned
January 26th, 2017, 04:32
Woohoo!

vodokar
January 26th, 2017, 05:08
Hopefully it gives you the same 38 and more years of enjoyment that it did me back in 1977.

TMO
January 26th, 2017, 05:09
Finally after the long wait i got the D&D starters set delivered at my house. Excited to play it.:D

That's awesome. May you have many opportunities of enjoyment getting into the D&D world. Are you new to D&D or just 5e? Also, are you already using Fantasy Grounds?

MadManMaddy
January 27th, 2017, 14:24
That's awesome. May you have many opportunities of enjoyment getting into the D&D world. Are you new to D&D or just 5e? Also, are you already using Fantasy Grounds?

I am new to TRPG but i have started it on Fantasy grounds with 5e, then ordered the starter set after a few sessions in FG. Loved the games as a player (on FG) and now learning the difficulties of GM (With players around my house, started the adventure "Lost mines of phandelver":o NOT DM'ing on FG yet). but it is actually lot more fun.
Hope will be able to run a good campaign soon on FG.:D