PDA

View Full Version : Looking For 1 More D&D 5e Princes of the Apocalypse Wednesday 7:30PM EST weekly

Morgentaler
January 24th, 2017, 17:22
FG License:Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone:EST
Day of week and time:Wednesday's 7:30PM - 10:30PM
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Duration & Frequency:Long Term Campaign Played Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 4 players looking for one more
Character starting level & equipment: Level 5 standard equipement and whatever else you think you will need. Magic items are at the DM's discretion.
Character restrictions: PHB, Volo's (Non Moster Races), POTA Player Aid.

Details of your scenario: Currently going threw Prince's of the Apocalypse, last party has TPKed, currently starting at level 5 to pursue the adventure from a different angle. I am known to run more of a bootcamp type of game rather than holding hands. (It's a harsh world out there). Mix of roleplay and combat, some sessions can be purely roleplay, gathering information in town, discussing the next plan of action. There is also plenty of dungeon crawling available. *Note on roleplay..it's not voice acting. I simply assume that what comes out of your mouth is in character.

What you can expect from me as a DM. Engaging story telling, knowledge of Fantasy Grounds and the 5e Ruleset. Knowledge of the Realms, I've lost count of how many novels I've read about Faerūn, I've been playing/DMing in the world since AD&D.

What's expected from you as a player, be on time (if you're going to be late, text, email some form of communication is expected). Willingness to participate in forums. (I have my own website where in between sessions roleplay is greatly encouraged to keep the flow of things going. Also some knowledge is a plus but not required. Knowledge of the ruleset on the other hand is greatly encouraged, as PC's are level 5 so knowing your class is essential.

Current party make up.
Half-Orc Rogue
Half-Elf Paladin
Air Genasi Cleric
Human Sorcerer

For an aspect of what has previously happened you can visit my website (click the signature link bellow)
For applications feel free to PM me or send me an email. [email protected]