PDA

View Full Version : Midgard Campaign Setting: Dark Roads & Deep Magic (5E)

Zhern
January 24th, 2017, 04:05
Not sure if you all saw this, but Kobold Press launched a new Kickstarter today for their Midgard Campaign Setting targeting 5E (and PFRPG). If you aren't familiar with Kobold Press, they are the same folks behind the excellent Tome of Beasts, Sanctuary of Belches, the forthcoming Demon Cults & Secret Societies for 5E, and a slew of other excellent content.

Anyway, if you are interested, go visit and read up on the setting and what all is going to be included.
Midgard Campaign Setting: Dark Roads & Deep Magic (5E) (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350683997/midgard-campaign-setting-dark-roads-and-deep-magic/description)

Trenloe
January 24th, 2017, 04:12
The original Midgard Campaign Setting book is excellent. This looks like a cool update.

Zhern
January 24th, 2017, 04:54
Yep, I really like the Midgard and Southlands stuff for Pathfinder. I borrow from it liberally in my own 5E campaign.

Myrdin Potter
January 24th, 2017, 16:46
They said they will do Fantasy Grounds as well, but not as a pledge in the Kickstarter and that they hope to have a discount for people that have already bought the module.