PDA

View Full Version : Conversions for Scarred Lands from Nocturnal & Onyx Path

lokiare
January 23rd, 2017, 20:32
Smiteworks has acquired the rights to convert the Scarred Lands products from Nocturnal & Onyx Path.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?keywords=scarred+lands&x=23&y=18&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=

Any developers wishing to convert these modules should check out the Conversion List.

Anyone that wishes to become a developer should contact [email protected]. Requirements are that they must sign a work-for-hire-agreement as well as understanding the ruleset and rules of the products they wish to convert and have experience converting to the Fantasy Grounds format.

Talyn
January 23rd, 2017, 21:24
::cough cough:: Myrdin Potter you've been summoned!

Zhern
January 23rd, 2017, 22:41
Nice! Scarred Lands were one of my favorite settings for 3.xE. The new PF and 5E conversion of it is good stuff!

TheGarvster
January 24th, 2017, 05:17
Awesome!!! Can't wait to see the Termana setting. Had a lot of fun playing Scarred Lands.

pno_mn
July 24th, 2017, 15:13
Just out of curiosity, has anyone started working on the Scarred Lands campaign setting for FG? I half-heartedly made some effort a while ago, but it got a bit beyond my current PAR5E skill set. I think it might take a bit more direct XML to get the classes and such to import properly.

Talyn
July 24th, 2017, 15:21
Undecided. I have both the 5E and PFRPG Player Guides but already have a few projects in my queue so I haven't bothered checking the developer project list yet.

pno_mn
July 24th, 2017, 16:21
I could work on the Dagger of Spiragos (followup adventure to Gauntlet of Spiragos). For Gauntlet, I did make some different battlemaps than what was included in the official FG mod so the grids line up better and the players don't see the placement indicators for the wolf, scythe falcon, etc.

Talyn
July 24th, 2017, 16:25
I removed those indicators in the Pathfinder version for the battle map. GM map still has them. If I do another one, I'll get the original art assets so I hopefully won't have to fool with doing my Amateur Hour graphic editing. :)

pno_mn
July 24th, 2017, 16:33
I did the 5e version last night. Used my PDF program to snip a picture of the maps, then just used the clone stamp tool in GIMP to cover up the indicators and the map tool from the FG forums to line up the grids. I also took the goblin fortification quarter-section map and flipped it horizontally and vertically to make 3 extra maps in the correct orientation, as I have players that I'm sure will want to clear the whole perimeter before moving on. It's in their nature. I'll just leave the mask up for the legend.

Myrdin Potter
July 24th, 2017, 23:50
Just to let you know, I did the 5e Gauntlet version that is available on the store. If you are willing to put in the extra effort to make the conversion "store" level, Smiteworks does (obviously) have an agreement for this setting. I learned completely from scratch doing this and the publisher did give me access to the original art. Contact Smiteworks for more details.

lokiare
July 25th, 2017, 21:10
I'm the production coordinator at Smiteworks USA, LLC. If you are interested in doing conversion for Fantasy Grounds, PM me and I'll get your info and help you get started.