PDA

View Full Version : Best Pathfinder Campaign

swbuza
January 23rd, 2017, 20:23
What is the best pre-built Pathfinder Campaign/Adventure Series currently on the fantasygrounds store? I'm looking for something starting at 1st level and go to at least 10th level. Pros and Cons of each?

Trenloe
January 25th, 2017, 06:15
The Road to Revolution is very good, especially if you like urban politics/intrigue. "The Sinking" is set in the same city and is a loose set of adventures that link together, also worth a look if you like urban adventures.
Total Party Kill Games "The Reaping Stone" followed by "The Bleeding Hollow" are good sand-boxy campaigns with a more dark nature.
0One games Basic Paths adventures (three in the store) are well put together but won't take you much beyond 5th level.
You can string a campaign together with AAW Games A series. See the series guide here: https://adventureaweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/AaW-Series-Guide.pdf You can subscribe to the adventureaweek.com website and see all of the adventures in web form to find out if you're interested in them. You also get 2 free downloads a month with a subscription - these can be FG modules. By clicking around the website you can usually find a free month subscription code (which allows two downloads) - the current one I found is SIGNUP! It's well worth a look for the first free month - there are lots and lots and lots of adventures all accessible in web format, plus the two monthly downloads allow you to get FG modules.

AstaSyneri
January 25th, 2017, 10:04
Plus, aren't about 3-4 official Pathfinder APs imminent? The first of those should be out "soon".

swbuza
January 26th, 2017, 11:46
Yes. I will be running Rise of the Runelords as soon as it's released. I was looking for something in the interim.

Trenloe
January 26th, 2017, 16:50
Yes. I will be running Rise of the Runelords as soon as it's released. I was looking for something in the interim.
Any of those I mention sound interesting? Do you have any further questions?

swbuza
January 28th, 2017, 20:48
Sorry, have been traveling this week. Both Road to Revolution and The Sinking look good. Thank you.

damned
January 29th, 2017, 12:26
I really liked Road to Revolution but struggled to pull it off well as a GM. I was running it as a C&C campaign from the PDFs. I reckon i would do a better job now so i might try it again one day...