PDA

View Full Version : LF1P for Curse of Strahd

cyphus5
January 23rd, 2017, 04:46
FG License: Standard License
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: CST (GMT -6:00)
Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 8:30 PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: We play for four weeks straight, then we take a break for roughly four weeks. The cycle then repeats itself. This is due to my work schedule.
Term: Until the module is completed, but I'm always GMing something so we will probably play something else with different characters afterwards.

Text or Voice: Voice Required
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Number of Players in game & needed: Four players currently, looking for one more.
Character starting level & equipment: Character Level 7, with starting equipment
Character restrictions: No restrictions, except no homebrew or unearthed arcana races or classes.

Details of your scenario: The party is knee deep in the Curse of Strahd. The characters are level 7. At the moment, the party is venturing to Vallaki to see the fate of it after learning from Strahd that the town was politically overthown. Characters that join into the game can be travellers from beyond the mists or locals who are finally willing to stand up against Strahd's rule. I don't want to give up too much more, because I'd hate to spoil the module for others.

Game Calendar Page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1909

Kaelthas
January 24th, 2017, 00:35
Would you be willing to take in two players? If so me and one other would totally join!