PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a DM and other players

urrutiaeric
January 22nd, 2017, 20:34
hi im currently new to this game and i was looking to join a game or create a game. i currently have 5E character ready to go.

rikifreeman
January 25th, 2017, 04:03
i am new as well and looking for help want to play any style of D&D. I've no preference for which VOIP client used. I can play any time since i have a lot of free time-i may need someone to teach me-Pacific Time Zone-so,i would be glad to figure this out with you contact me

damned
January 25th, 2017, 04:47
Guys - in most cases you will need to approach GMs directly via their Calendar and LFP/New Campaign posts.
Also say hello to these guys.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36307-New-to-D-amp-D-and-Fantasy-Grounds

urrutiaeric
January 25th, 2017, 07:56
Hey! That's awesome!! Well if you have anyone else who wants to play I can try DMing a game. If you don't mind my noobish DMing style

damned
January 25th, 2017, 08:38
Hey! That's awesome!! Well if you have anyone else who wants to play I can try DMing a game. If you don't mind my noobish DMing style

Hey urrutiaeric read the suggestions on that other page and jump in.

Martin153
January 25th, 2017, 14:56
What timezone are you?

Allpower
March 3rd, 2017, 17:38
Hello everyone! I am new to 5e D&D and FG. I am looking for people to play with, I have Friday - Sunday off, I work night shift so the hours I am up are from about 4 p.m. til 6 a.m Central Time Zone I live in the USA (Iowa) If anyone is looking for a new player please sned me a message. This is my 1st day on this site and I will continue to look for games that are open =) Have a good day/night!

Berlos
March 4th, 2017, 15:51
Hello all! I'm extremely new to D&D period and FG, I am looking for a regular group to play with. I work late hours during the week in addition to being a youth soccer coach so I'm restricted to the weekends. I operate off the Eastern Time Zone. If people are looking for a new player who's willing to roleplay (well, try too) and willing to stay up late Friday-Sunday. Please message me! I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything, I was just sent here. I'd try to register for AL games, but I don't want to mess anyones Feng Shui up with my newbieness! Thanks!

hawkwind
March 8th, 2017, 11:12
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2465 I'm running a game this saturday 9.30 GMT if anyone is interested

SethChaos
March 9th, 2017, 20:30
i am interested to join if possible i can play any time as long you tell me in time i am 30 years old from puerto rico dont work so hit me up for game