PDA

View Full Version : What setting would you like to see played most?

Wookiee420
January 22nd, 2017, 00:10
Hey folks, I am new to FG and newish to the SW systems, that said I have GMed for yearsssssss and am dying to play something other than more D&D with the same settings. My question for you all is, I have the Sundered Skies and Last Parsec settings, but including those what would you be interested in playing most? I would LOVE to GM some games, be it short term, long term, rotating players, whatever it may be. I am best available nights after 7:30PM Mountain Time, which The Almighty Google tells me is 2:30AM GMT, also available weekend days. Let me know in comments below what you would be interested in.

Now that I mentioned it, this idea game to mind if it is feasible, and wanted, I can think of a few settings that would work great for rotating players, (War of Dead, Deadlands, Super Heroes, etc) so we can make this work folks!!!! :D

Wookiee420
January 27th, 2017, 07:49
So nothing?

Talyn
January 27th, 2017, 14:41
Thought you were committed to Sundered Skies? That said, TLP has always seemed really cool. I like superhero movies and comics (in that order) but not so much RPGs.

Wookiee420
January 27th, 2017, 17:38
Just because i am running a Sundered Skies doesnt mean cant run others that people are more interested in too

Mortar
January 27th, 2017, 20:03
I was going to list them...but its just easier to say ALL OF THEM

damned
January 28th, 2017, 00:27
I aint playing but one day I want to play some ETU :)

Talyn
January 28th, 2017, 00:52
Ok, but I have to be in that game too!